State of SA

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: State of SA

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

I lost all respect for my captain, he blocked my selection: Khaya Zondo slams AB de Villiers

https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/new ... ium=SKMain

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:07 am
I lost all respect for my captain, he blocked my selection: Khaya Zondo slams AB de Villiers

https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/new ... ium=SKMain
Good post Rajkumar Sharma.

For me this highlights the bitterness of some black South African players. I'm sorry gents but, honestly, for that 2018 series, Zonda was not a front runner. He averaged 32 in the LA series that summer and even less in the FC competition. Annoys me.

Imagine if Raynard Van Tonder came out and said the quota system was keeping him out of the side??
He'd be deemed as a racist and a white privileged prick. Absolutely pathetic. SOUTH AFRICA HAVE AN ISSUE WITH RACE!!!!!!! DON'T TRY AND TAKE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT 😠😠😠😠😠

Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

So frustrating

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Useless cricketers who achieved nothing in their career are now playing the race card and speaking as if they were some legends in the making but for lack of opportunities because of their color.

Phangiso, why would anyone in their right mind play him ahead of Immi (also colored) during the 2015 WC. Why would Zondo be playing in a crucial deciding ODI against India in 2015 a game where AB eventuallu demolished us. Tshabalala, who is he seriously, anyone knows him? Tsolikile, Tsotsobe I think they were caught of match fixing as well, yet they are blaming legendary cricketers. How disgusting.

Well established coloured cricketers like Hashim Amla, Imran Tahir, JP Duminy, Vernon Philander, Temba Bavuma haven't spoken a thing. It's these mediocre ones who are playing the race card quite shamelessly.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

All of the above, except Ashwell Prince, were out and out average players at best. Tschabalala was a seriously bad off spinner but was thrown in to the ODI side in 2007 against Zimbabwe based on absolutely nothing.
The fact they are now playing the race card is disgusting as you rightly said sam

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Lol at the arrogance of a black south African thinking racism kept them out of the team with the quotas and all.

But let’s face it, they know damn well it was not because of that. It’s a race card play on the back of BLM.
Grubs.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

Imagine knowing that despite quotas you still couldn't make the team.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

slcricfan1

Post by slcricfan1 »

sam_ahm wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:31 pm
Useless cricketers who achieved nothing in their career are now playing the race card and speaking as if they were some legends in the making but for lack of opportunities because of their color.

Phangiso, why would anyone in their right mind play him ahead of Immi (also colored) during the 2015 WC. Why would Zondo be playing in a crucial deciding ODI against India in 2015 a game where AB eventuallu demolished us. Tshabalala, who is he seriously, anyone knows him? Tsolikile, Tsotsobe I think they were caught of match fixing as well, yet they are blaming legendary cricketers. How disgusting.

Well established coloured cricketers like Hashim Amla, Imran Tahir, JP Duminy, Vernon Philander, Temba Bavuma haven't spoken a thing. It's these mediocre ones who are playing the race card quite shamelessly.
i dont exactly get the situation but shouldnt these guys like tahir amla etc be speaking out in defence of ab?

slcricfan1

Post by slcricfan1 »

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/sjn- ... ys-1274388

so these guys werent entirely wrong?