State of SA

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: State of SA

Post by eugene »

sam_ahm wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:17 pm
eugene wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:58 pm
I wonder if we will ever see much of Tristan Stubbs in the South African team. Seems like he could make quite the living just ditching international cricket and playing T20 franchise crap instead.
In the current set up, which is very lenient on Transformation targets, I think he will definitely stick around.
Have we ever figured out if Stubbs is white or coloured? He is very Cremer-esque.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

Googly

Post by Googly »

I've just read an interesting article where the Chinese "persuaded" the ANC in 2008 that they're indigenous, with all the massive advantages that entails.
These African leaders have sold their countries to China and the rest of their populations are suffering the massive consequences of these predatory people.

The article further states that you can identify as being black or coloured or Indian or Chinese and if anyone contests that then it's up to the courts to research your background, cultural traits, looks and perhaps DNA. The very thing they fought to dismantle they've actually perpetuated. I guess a preliminary physical examination where they do a gum test, measure length of your penis, foreskin length and possibly an anal probe? Then I'd guess they'd move on to what you eat, who you socialize with (during daylight hours) and whatever other weird shit someone will analyse before condemning you to the gas chamber of second class citizenry or you go through the green door of happiness :lol: :lol:
I'd think Stubbs is a boerwors and Castle guy, he'd have a hard time convincing anyone he was pap and green label.
Basically if you're a light skinned coloured whatever you do don't act white! :lol:

I can't find anything definitive beyond that. It's really strange, you'd think they would have something a little more concrete. It's not easy with the coloured community because they come in all hues and their family trees are complex. The reality is that if you're part of the predominantly ruling tribe you are the Master Race, they can deny it all they like, but it's the truth.

It doesn't mention anything about the Greeks. Here they're classified as indigenous, unless they want to keep their farm, then they're suddenly not as indigenous as they'd hoped.

secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by secretzimbo »

There were loads of Greeks around this area growing up, much of our neighbouring land was owned by them. Don't think theres any left. Actually may be one Greek family that still live in Gweru city I think but they aren't farmers.

Stubbs definitely looks colored or something to me. His eyes......

Googly

Post by Googly »

Ya those torches tell a story of grandpappy infidelity :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

Similar piercing eyes as Damian De Allande.
I wouldn't like to make that dude angry :lol:

slcricfan1

Post by slcricfan1 »

Markram the South African Kusal mendis lol

slcricfan1

Post by slcricfan1 »

Bavuma unsold in the t20 league. :(

A lot of complete morons involved in these auctions tbh

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Yeah, and Stubbs has gone for millions! Of course he is talented but still...

Nate646
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by Nate646 »

slcricfan1 wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:16 am
Bavuma unsold in the t20 league. :(

A lot of complete morons involved in these auctions tbh
He was never going to get sold for that base price. R850,000 is way more than anyone should be paying for that bloke.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Have you guys seen Stubbs in the field? I've watched him take a few absolute blinders. Seriously talented player