The future of the coaching staff

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
sam_ahm

Re: The future of the coaching staff

Post by sam_ahm »

Bertus has written some good points on his twitter reg issues in ZC.

Honestly guys, what upsets me is the lack of player involvement. They just do not look like a team willing to do something big, they just look like a bunch of players who turn up because it's part of their job and just go back to the hotel once it is done. Absolutely nothing more than that.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Here's what this board are facing- in a few years time, possibly after the 2027 WC there's a very strong possibility we will lose our full membership and we will most definitely have our allocation cut significantly.
If that sad day was next week they'd still do nothing about it because well, its next week, it's not now!
If you could wave a magic wand and produce 15 star cricketers that would win us the world cup, but they had to come with a board of competent administrators that would work tirelessly for 5k a month and turn our cricket around and all the board had to do was take a mill ea golden handshake and disappear, they'd fight you tooth and nail.
That tells you all you need to know.

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

sam_ahm wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 6:37 am
Honestly guys, what upsets me is the lack of player involvement. They just do not look like a team willing to do something big, they just look like a bunch of players who turn up because it's part of their job and just go back to the hotel once it is done. Absolutely nothing more than that.
Yeah, that's basically how it looks. And if that is the mentality all around, there is no hope.

Googly

Post by Googly »

sam_ahm wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 6:37 am
Bertus has written some good points on his twitter reg issues in ZC.

Who's Bertus?

secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by secretzimbo »

Dutch journalist, think I’ve seen him on the forum sometimes

Makes a very good point about our next coach and that maybe we should look for someone who knows how to win as and beat other associates rather than getting a top 8/IPL mega coach. He’s right. We are where we are and we need someone who can help us consistently beat Ire, Sco, Ned, Nam etc in the short term. Brutal reality

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Plot twist….I think Rajkumar is Rajput.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Would explain a lot :lol:

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

What’s Graham Ford doing these days?

Googly

Post by Googly »

secretzimbo wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 6:55 am
Plot twist….I think Rajkumar is Rajput.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Would explain a lot :lol:
:lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

Raj should read Vaj

Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

Rajput appointed as Afghan coach from 25th June 2016 to 31st August 2017

His stats with Afghan team

Odis - 23, Won - 11, Lost - 9, NR - 3, Series Wins - 3, Win % - 47

T20Is - 14, Won - 11, Lost - 3, Series Wins - 3, Win% - 78

Dont think that everyone is idiot here . You might be knowing everything about Zimbabwe Cricket that doesnt means you will put false claims for others without knowing anothing. Coaches appointed for afghanistan generally stays for lesser time because of security and visa issues, only few of them has been fired, most of them have left the job. Googlykava or Googlykadza getting mad after hard bang from Nepal & Namibia