The future of the coaching staff

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
The Robot
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: The future of the coaching staff

Post by The Robot »

secretzimbo wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:35 pm
Jeeez this is getting well out of hand on all sides.

Personally I never even knew 'pig' was offensive to Indians. Muslims and Jews, sure. But I don't think it's common knowledge that it's 'racist' to Indians. Googly clearly wasn't trying to be racist directly at you with that line. Besides, he didn't even call you one. He used a metaphor.

The response about black apes and forests was extremely racist and offensive....and it was aimed directly at someone and fully intended to racially offend....on a fucking Zimbabwean forum ffs! Even if we are white obviously we are going to be offended by that in Zimbabwe. That's not cool at all.

Similarly Doggy it's not cool to repeat it. Unlike Raj who views it as 'fight racism with racism', I reckon it's probably best to be the bigger man and not keep on at it.

There's a lot of very very good Indian posters on here and I'm pretty sure nobody here is trying to be racist to any of them. Apart from Raj, you are all cool.

Raj, you said you were leaving. PLEASE do then. Nobody at all will miss you.

Ultimately this whole thing is why eventually the remaining community here is going to have to consider the future because this place is just unsustainable with no admins/moderators at all.
Muslims do live in India also, and they are also Indians. You must know it being a cricket fan
Robo to rule :oops:

Googly

Post by Googly »

Aah the alter ego. Didn't take long. Maybe we genuinely have a quad polar moron here.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

You know you can actively ignore him? Don't give him the attention he lives off of.

Without active moderators or admin, this will continue and he gets away with it.

Short of a new platform with active moderation, just stop feeding him.

Googly

Post by Googly »

What are the odds that at least one of his personas has gone? They're fair to middling. I inadvertently pressed a button there. Maybe some low level stuff will keep him at bay.
If this forum gets cluttered with those types it will be a shame and there's a real danger of it.