The future of the coaching staff

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: The future of the coaching staff

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:30 pm
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:26 pm
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:25 pm

It’s funny how you replied straight away. Just shows you have no life.
Please let us know what piglet cum tastes like. I remain curious x

Also you’re a virgin aren’t you?
You please let me know how much monkey cum was thown on your mother face and how hard the penis torn your mom pussy to gave you birth. Your name himself is DOGGY must be named after those monkey raped your mom
You like pig cum hey?

Btw black Africans in Zimbabwe don’t live in forests. There is not many forests in Africa

You like monkey cum thats why started climbing here & there. change your shit name to MONKEY

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Folks, just allow me one last post on this. After this I seriously don't care.

Raj, you need to understand that you are on Zimbabwe cricket forum, imagine for 1 min that an Australian or South African or Zimbabwean goes on Indian cricket forum and starts trolling team india, making fun of their losses and belittle their wins... In a minute he will be kicked out of the forum after receiving terrible abuses.

Secondly, I don't a see a single person here not criticizing ZC, every one does, we criticize the players as well, there are many posts that speak exclusively on how poor the squad selection is, who so and so are selected etc... But your posts come across as trolling, you disappear when Zim win or belittle them and enjoy/celebrate their defeats. Kriterion infact almost always has many disagreements with SZ and others but it never gets ugly.

You speak in favor of Rajput, do you remember Greg Chappel was shredded by indian media and fans due to Indias poor performances under him. A coach HAS to take the blame, it is as simple as that, yet you come here and say what can Rajput do the team is crap..that is not on... Fans are well within their rights to criticize a coach.

Lastly, Googly did use a metaphor, it is like (excuse me for using hindi folks) we say "chor ki daadi mein tinka" "bandar kya jane adrak ka swad" Etc... It doesn't mean the person is calling you a thief or a monkey, it is a metaphor... You cannot reply on that with racist abuses.

Anyways guys, I just felt like as a regular member of this forum I felt the need to write this. I'm not commenting on this any further.

secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by secretzimbo »

Jeeez this is getting well out of hand on all sides.

Personally I never even knew 'pig' was offensive to Indians. Muslims and Jews, sure. But I don't think it's common knowledge that it's 'racist' to Indians. Googly clearly wasn't trying to be racist directly at you with that line. Besides, he didn't even call you one. He used a metaphor.

The response about black apes and forests was extremely racist and offensive....and it was aimed directly at someone and fully intended to racially offend....on a fucking Zimbabwean forum ffs! Even if we are white obviously we are going to be offended by that in Zimbabwe. That's not cool at all.

Similarly Doggy it's not cool to repeat it. Unlike Raj who views it as 'fight racism with racism', I reckon it's probably best to be the bigger man and not keep on at it.

There's a lot of very very good Indian posters on here and I'm pretty sure nobody here is trying to be racist to any of them. Apart from Raj, you are all cool.

Raj, you said you were leaving. PLEASE do then. Nobody at all will miss you.

Ultimately this whole thing is why eventually the remaining community here is going to have to consider the future because this place is just unsustainable with no admins/moderators at all.

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

This is so unsavoury. Doggy, don't stoop to his level.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Let's all delete these posts in the absence of the administrators . I'll delete my metaphors, but doesn't change the fact that we would like you to leave Vaj. I think I can speak for 99% of us. Just go.
You may think you are contributing in some weird way, but you're not. You offer nothing except angst. Not one meaningful contribution or topic to debate since you came here (1 to be fair), not one person likes you, hardly anyone ever engages you other than to be vaguely abusive.
You have no vested interest in Zim cricket, you know virtually nothing about the players, our history, zip, zero, nix, nil etc You and your alter egos deliberately spell people's names incorrectly and just spout the most boring crap.
Why offer an opinion? It boils down to rank stupidity, which is hard to recognize in oneself. It takes a degree of honesty and perhaps one more brain cell than you possess. But we are all telling you that you have nothing to offer and please leave. I'd think in your home language and on the appropriate forums you're similarily nauseating. You just can't fix stupid.

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

secretzimbo wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:35 pm
I agree. This is disturbing. Guys please. Please.

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

secretzimbo wrote:
Im always willing to stoop low and roll in the dirt with pigs in the mud.

Thats where I saw Raj's mum sucking off a few hogs. Thats why he comes on our forum. He has no gf, no life and his mother is in the pig pen so hes lonely.

That said, I do apologise to the decent people that have to read this shit.
Sam_ahm's last post was a good one. Raj should read it.

Im also not surprised hes revealed himself to blatantly hate black people.
He told us all blatantly in his STONEMAN account 3 years ago before it got banned and he returned in Stoneman returns.

No admins in a year though to sort it out. Pig cum lickers like Raj shouldnt have lasted longer than a week here.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:56 pm
secretzimbo wrote:
Im always willing to stoop low and roll in the dirt with pigs in the mud.

Thats where I saw Raj's mum sucking off a few hogs. Thats why he comes on our forum. He has no gf, no life and his mother is in the pig pen so hes lonely.

That said, I do apologise to the decent people that have to read this shit.
Sam_ahm's last post was a good one. Raj should read it.

Im also not surprised hes revealed himself to blatantly hate black people.
He told us all blatantly in his STONEMAN account 3 years ago before it got banned and he returned in Stoneman returns.

No admins in a year though to sort it out. Pig cum lickers like Raj shouldnt have lasted longer than a week here.

i saw doogy's mom sucking monkey's cock and gave birth to a monkey named as doggy, after getting brutal rape, monkey semen should leave this forum

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Jeez. Can we just draw a line? In this thread at least.

Googly

Post by Googly »

If you really wanted to be offensive you must call us pink pigs, but we will suck it up, metaphorically of course.
The pigs and the apes stand in solidarity. 'Tsek!!