The future of the coaching staff

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: The future of the coaching staff

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

Asians here will decide who started it and who is the real awful human being is. In Asia that word is considerd as worst and very much in racist line. If Africans cross the lines, we asians will definately hit back and hit that spot ...Respect comes with respect and fire will be always played with fire, no matter wheather he is American, Eurpoean or an African. If someone starts...he should be ready to get payback

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Folks please. Behave. Just let it be guys, please.

secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by secretzimbo »

Nahh I won’t let it be when some random guy comes onto an African forum and starts telling people they are ‘black apes’ that need to ‘go and live in a forest’ ffs.

That’s not on, doesn’t matter that we are actually white.

Completely unacceptable, fuck off.

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Raj, you like cricket and are interested in Zimbabwe right?

Warmly invite you to visit Zim, head up to Takashinga club on a Saturday evening and repeat these things. Let’s see how long you survive.

Cunt

Rajkumar Sharma

An african or whatever hitting asians with the word pig will not be entertained and accepted. Ass will be kicked hard.

Dickhead... i warmly invite you to to Delhi and repeat that word. You will get result in second

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

What the fuck are you even talking about? if you could actually read English properly, you'd see that he didn't even call you anything. It was a metaphor. he didn't say you are a pig ffs. This is the problem with people who can't speak English properly.

He didn't call you anything. Replying with 'you fucking black ape, go and live in a forest' is absolutely despicable and just about sums you up. Disgusting. I had absolutely no respect for you whatsoever previously but somehow you've managed to actually look like even more of a cunt than ever before.

Rajkumar Sharma

Highly educated English PHD Scholar keep that metaphor in your fucked ass. He uttered that racial word against an asian and should get pay back. I never had respect for you. Dickhead dont try to give make up. Racist line have been crossed and now will be hit on evey instances. What a terrible way of dealing one's views.If you can't counter them, hit them with racial lines. Too many attacks happened this was the worst which i got and never expected african forum crossing racial lines and hitting asian with that word.
Last edited by Rajkumar Sharma on Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Marshmallow

Post by Marshmallow »

Full of toxicity.....
Get outttttt

Rajkumar Sharma

Previously, i used to counter those who did'nt liked my comments and views also few alleged me of having multiple accounts. I tried to make them correct and remain in the forum

After today's racial attack. I am now asking admin of this forum to please ban me. I dont want to face racial attack anymore here, came in this forum to share my views, appreciated good performances and criticized bad ones . But here the environment is highly toxic, its tough to continue when attack happens racially. So, admin please ban me. Best wishes to all my asian brothers for the future in this forum.
Last edited by Rajkumar Sharma on Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Bye.

You won’t be missed