The future of the coaching staff

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: The future of the coaching staff

Post by Googly »

Jeez and it was that easy :lol:
Pigs really can fly.
You're all welcome.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Googly bringin' home the bacon! 8-)

Googly

Post by Googly »

I thought you were leaving, shit for brains?
Get out.

Googly

Post by Googly »

And take your three Chinas with you. Suspect they'll now be going hard. You're a weasel! Now there's a direct name, I'm assuming it doesn't cross too many barriers :lol:

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 5:19 am
secretzimbo wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 12:16 pm
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeJO5q6hH2P/

It looks like he is at home in India? Wtf. Don't tell me he flew home even for the 1-week break between the Namibia and Afg series?!?!?!
Judging by his posts, he clearly doesn't care about Zim. Every one of his posts is about the IPL. This man is stealing a living and ZC are letting him get away with it. Hopefully Houghton comes down hard and fixes this.
ZC and Africa are once again getting played. This time it’s an Indian bloke duping them and fleecing easy cash from them. How embarrassing.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:15 pm
Asians here will decide who started it and who is the real awful human being is. In Asia that word is considerd as worst and very much in racist line. If Africans cross the lines, we asians will definately hit back and hit that spot ...Respect comes with respect and fire will be always played with fire, no matter wheather he is American, Eurpoean or an African. If someone starts...he should be ready to get payback
Firstly. Hahahahaat thinking Googly is black. Just shows how clueless you are.
Secondly, lol at thinking he called you a pig. He didn’t. Once again you’re clueless.
Thirdly.
Let me be clear.
*I* am personally calling your mother a pig.
Because she is. She gave birth to a little scumbag like you. I think she even made you lick the pig cum off her face.

Can you please tell us all what the salty taste of pig cum tastes like? I’m morbidly curious.

Honestly leave this forum and go back to inboxing random girls on Instagram. You’re a loser, we all hate you. Even those who are being nice hate you. They just are too polite to say it.

But before you leave can you please ask your mother what pig semen tastes like and let us know?

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:18 pm
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Asians here will decide who started it and who is the real awful human being is. In Asia that word is considerd as worst and very much in racist line. If Africans cross the lines, we asians will definately hit back and hit that spot ...Respect comes with respect and fire will be always played with fire, no matter wheather he is American, Eurpoean or an African. If someone starts...he should be ready to get payback
Secondly, lol at thinking he called you a pig. He didn’t. Once again you’re clueless.
Thirdly.
Let me be clear.
Because she is. She gave birth to a little scumbag like you. I think she even made you lick the pig cum off her face.

Can you please tell us all what the salty taste of pig cum tastes like? I’m morbidly curious.

Honestly leave this forum and go back to inboxing random girls on Instagram. You’re a loser, we all hate you. Even those who are being nice hate you. They just are too polite to say it.

But before you leave can you please ask your mother what pig semen tastes like and let us know?
i am calling your whole family bunch of piglets and your mother a bitch, whore who got raped by infinity numbers and gave you birth....son of a torn condom. Ask your how a ape semen taste..how much was poured on your mother face by apes
Last edited by Rajkumar Sharma on Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:22 pm
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Thirdly.
Let me be clear.

i am calling your whole family piglet and your mother a bitch,
whore who got raped by infinity numbers and gave you birth....son of a torn condom
It’s funny how you replied straight away. Just shows you have no life.
Please let us know what piglet cum tastes like. I remain curious x

Also you’re a virgin aren’t you?

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:25 pm
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
ZIMDOGGY wrote:

Thirdly.
Let me be clear.

whore who got raped by infinity numbers and gave you birth....son of a torn condom

You please let me know how much monkey cum was thown on your mother face and how hard the monkey penis torn your mom pussy to gave you birth. Your name himself is DOGGY must be named after those monkey raped your mom

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:26 pm
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:25 pm
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:

You please let me know how much monkey cum was thown on your mother face and how hard the penis torn your mom pussy to gave you birth. Your name himself is DOGGY must be named after those monkey raped your mom
You like pig cum hey?

Btw black Africans in Zimbabwe don’t live in forests. There is not many forests in Africa

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.