3rd and final t20I match thread

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: 3rd and final t20I match thread

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

No matter what coaching structure restructuring are done, Hondo will continue to hold some position or the other.

Zimco
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Zimco »

There has been some real improvement from blessing as a bowler but how much of it is Hondo Is unknown.

Blessing is also very fit which unfortunately players of similar talent like chatara aren't

zimstarr
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by zimstarr »

Tevengwa mukuhlani has manipulated the board to keep voting for him he will never lose an election he will be there for the next 20 years. we will keep losing to Afghanistan for the next 2 decades. His mindset hasn't changed from the rebel era.

Hamilton masakadza has employed his high-school mates hondo,utseya,matsikenyeri,chigumbura,chibhabha odi captain.

zimfan1
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by zimfan1 »

Hopefully the board will wake up and start taking T20 seriously. We really only play one weeks worth of domestic T20 a year.

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Zimco wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:34 am
There has been some real improvement from blessing as a bowler but how much of it is Hondo Is unknown.

Blessing is also very fit which unfortunately players of similar talent like chatara aren't
Blessing made his big leap in quality under Streak. Surprised everyone’s forgotten that.
Also he’s probably fit moreso due to being 7 ft tall. Hard to get fat when you’re that young and tall.

Chatara was a beanpole once, but like others before him, the hot and spicy wings and the colonels zinger burger got the best of him
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*