New zimcricket website - SPECULATION thread

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

New zimcricket website - SPECULATION thread

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

Have a look at: http://www.zimcricket.org/imgz/ad_newlook.swf

That tells us: News, fixtures, results, commentary, online shopping.

Does that tell us that we will finally be able to buy ODI shirts from abroad? Perhaps the most interesting thing is "commentary". I really doubt there will be audio commentary, and I have a feeling that text commentary will only be limited to select ODI's (wouldn't count on domestic commentary)... and even then, it won't be as comprehensive as Cricinfo's. Although I'd love to be proven wrong.

I really hope this is all true. There is currently a CricShop link on the site which hasn't worked in 3 years, and it's only been in the last month or so that the results have been covered well (ie. scorecards). Fingers crossed the new website blows us all away.

aydee

Re: New zimcricket website - SPECULATION thread

Post by aydee »

I'm fairly certain it will flatter to deceive like the previous one...

Kopje
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by Kopje »

Well most sections been under construction for a long time, they never update them. There isnt even a gallery!! No info or profiles of junior or women players!! Most of all i want a shop!!

Detective RDS

Post by Detective RDS »

Good work, brmtaylor.com admin.

Well, as far as the design of the website is concerned, it looks impressive. They have designed it nicely. The greatest new addition is the player profiles, I think. They should keep the site up to date regularly and supply us the latest news related to cricket Zimbabwe. Let's see if they can do it.

Kopje
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by Kopje »

Can someone post the exclusive new design? I didn't get to see it, it was removed.