PJ Moor has joined the @MunsterReds(Ireland cricket) squad for the upcoming Inter-Provincial Series

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: PJ Moor has joined the @MunsterReds(Ireland cricket) squad for the upcoming Inter-Provincial Series

Post by sloandog »

Hope you reconsider and stick around

farhanhussan

Re: PJ Moor has joined the @MunsterReds(Ireland cricket) squad for the upcoming Inter-Provincial Series

Post by farhanhussan »

secretzimbo wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 9:34 am
Yeah I give up then. What’s the point of writing detailed posts when the people you are trying to talk to pcant read?

Cant be fucked anymore with you two or the forum. Good luck with PJ
ohh sorry mate. All posts were mere for the betterment of Zim cricket.i want to get them succeeded though criticizing the board.
Don't give up ur passion , this forum needs u I m signing it off forever.
Zim cricket may live forever.

ZIMFAN

Post by ZIMFAN »

Agree with Sloan. You have been a very welcome addition. Hope you stay too.

slcricfan1

Post by slcricfan1 »

secretzimbo wrote:
Yeah I give up then. What’s the point of writing detailed posts when the people you are trying to talk to pcant read?

na mate dont go

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

The Burl saga makes things more transparent. Not that we didn't know that ZC are already pieces of shit, but this is just taking the piss. They obviously come across worse in the eyes of everyone around the world.

I really don't blame PJ then for trying to qualify for Ireland. He may never make the squad or reach high heights, but he knows he wont have to tiptoe around the board and live his life in fear. Probably why Murray walked away too.

If Burl get's punished, 100% expect more to run away, and I never want to hear about how great Hammy is doing.

Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

farhanhussan wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 11:05 am
secretzimbo wrote:

ohh sorry mate. All posts were mere for the betterment of Zim cricket.i want to get them succeeded though criticizing the board.
Don't give up ur passion , this forum needs u I m signing it off forever.
Zim cricket may live forever.
Why Sorry ? Did you made any mistake in criticizing board ? There is no point to agree with anyone in every matters, sub continent cricket and fans have always supported quality cricket of any nations,not to the forces who wanted to destroy the game by bringing politics. This Zimbabwe team had huge fan followings in sub continent in early 90s, and still a soft corner exist for this team and everyone wants this team to be competative again. Present Zimbabwe also have some quality players but are huge victim of politics, it is the right of fans to bat for them.You can't argue with anyone who has personal likings for any player, no matter how much mistake he makes, they will be blind to accept such mistake

The game is for fans and everyone has rights to speak for deserved ones and criticize the proven failures. Sign in back your views are pin point.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 3:00 am

Why Sorry ? Did you made any mistake in criticizing board ? There is no point to agree with anyone in every matters, sub continent cricket and fans have always supported quality cricket of any nations,not to the forces who wanted to destroy the game by bringing politics. This Zimbabwe team had huge fan followings in sub continent in early 90s, and still a soft corner exist for this team and everyone wants this team to be competative again. Present Zimbabwe also have some quality players but are huge victim of politics, it is the right of fans to bat for them.You can't argue with anyone who has personal likings for any player, no matter how much mistake he makes, they will be blind to accept such mistake

The game is for fans and everyone has rights to speak for deserved ones and criticize the proven failures. Sign in back your views are pin point.
We all want whats best for Zim Cricket. Us fans have been dealing with this for decades. We are aware of the problems and have fought to fix them for a long time. You can be passionate but don't attack members of this forum. We don't make the decisions and the rules.

We are struggling from the same board. We can work together, but just not be against each other.

Rajkumar Sharma

zimbos_05 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 3:12 am
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 3:00 am

We all want whats best for Zim Cricket. Us fans have been dealing with this for decades. We are aware of the problems and have fought to fix them for a long time. You can be passionate but don't attack members of this forum. We don't make the decisions and the rules.

We are struggling from the same board. We can work together, but just not be against each other.
Please give the link where member has been attacked. If some one bats for his personal liked player who is a proven failure, we have rights to argue with anyone for that player with all his stats and performances without attacking the member

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 3:14 am

Please give the link where member has been attacked. If some one bats for his personal liked player who is a proven failure, we have rights to argue with anyone for that player with all his stats and performances without attacking the member
You have a right to disagree, you do not have a right to argue.

You also have to be sensible. PJ is in Ireland, so he could not play in the series, and we the fans do not have the inner workings of why PJ made that decision. We are merely fans. I disagree with Regis, but secretzimbo and I were able to reach a point where we agree to disagree and have logical and sensible conversation without being rough. Be logical and don't take it out personally on the person who is posting. At some point you can agree to disagree.

Rajkumar Sharma

zimbos_05 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 3:57 am
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 3:14 am

You have a right to disagree, you do not have a right to argue.

You also have to be sensible. PJ is in Ireland, so he could not play in the series, and we the fans do not have the inner workings of why PJ made that decision. We are merely fans. I disagree with Regis, but secretzimbo and I were able to reach a point where we agree to disagree and have logical and sensible conversation without being rough. Be logical and don't take it out personally on the person who is posting. At some point you can agree to disagree.
That's Zimbabwe form of govt :lol: PJ's average is more then 13 years proven failed Chakabva can't be put in point of arguement. Have to believe PJ is finished. :lol: Have to believe he will not shine in Ireland. :lol:
Jongwe was declared finished back in 2015, his attitude & behavior was in question more then his skill, from nowhere he made comeback and earn man of the match and now haters are started praising
Terrible expert. :lol: Writing off a player when he is at midway in his career

Well if race is an issue i don't want to argue