PJ Moor has joined the @MunsterReds(Ireland cricket) squad for the upcoming Inter-Provincial Series

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
zimbos_05

Re: PJ Moor has joined the @MunsterReds(Ireland cricket) squad for the upcoming Inter-Provincial Series

Post by zimbos_05 »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 4:08 am

That's Zimbabwe form of govt :lol: PJ's average is more then 13 years proven failed Chakabva can't be put in point of arguement. Have to believe PJ is finished. :lol: Have to believe he will not shine in Ireland. :lol:
Jongwe was declared finished back in 2015, his attitude & behavior was in question more then his skill, from nowhere he made comeback and earn man of the match and now haters are started praising
Terrible expert. :lol: Writing off a player when he is at midway in his career

Well if race is an issue i don't want to argue
No, if this was Zim form of govt you would have been banned and your posts deleted.

I am saying to you, learn to know when to agree to disagree. I don't like Chakabva, but PJ is in Irelamd, so he cannot play for Zim right now. We need to be sensible and realistic. Everyone on this forum agrees that mentality, the right coaching and structure will breed results. We are Zim people. We are Zim fans. We have been through this. We know this board. This is why we say that your constant harping on about how things should be are going to fall on deaf ears.

Your incessant ramblings are forcing people off this forum and the forum is for Zim fans to engage in a good manner.

You have a right to disagree, but be sensible about it. PJ is in Ireland so he cannot play for Zim right now. So accept that. We now just have to wait and see if he returns and what happens after.

Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: PJ Moor has joined the @MunsterReds(Ireland cricket) squad for the upcoming Inter-Provincial Series

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 4:21 am
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 4:08 am

That's Zimbabwe form of govt :lol: PJ's average is more then 13 years proven failed Chakabva can't be put in point of arguement. Have to believe PJ is finished. :lol: Have to believe he will not shine in Ireland. :lol:
Jongwe was declared finished back in 2015, his attitude & behavior was in question more then his skill, from nowhere he made comeback and earn man of the match and now haters are started praising
Terrible expert. :lol: Writing off a player when he is at midway in his career

Well if race is an issue i don't want to argue
No, if this was Zim form of govt you would have been banned and your posts deleted.

I am saying to you, learn to know when to agree to disagree. I don't like Chakabva, but PJ is in Irelamd, so he cannot play for Zim right now. We need to be sensible and realistic. Everyone on this forum agrees that mentality, the right coaching and structure will breed results. We are Zim people. We are Zim fans. We have been through this. We know this board. This is why we say that your constant harping on about how things should be are going to fall on deaf ears.

Your incessant ramblings are forcing people off this forum and the forum is for Zim fans to engage in a good manner.

You have a right to disagree, but be sensible about it. PJ is in Ireland so he cannot play for Zim right now. So accept that. We now just have to wait and see if he returns and what happens after.

PJ already revealed that he was not going to be picked in Pak series before he left for Ireland. He didn't got back in his bad times, when he required most after performing consistently in shorter formats, and was written off with few bad performances, whereas there are plenty of proven failures in Zim who get picked despite not performing. Gets endless support after scoring in 1 out of 10, such support should be for everyone should'nt vary man to man.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 4:36 am

PJ already revealed that he was not going to be picked in Pak series before he left for Ireland. He didn't got back in his bad times, when he required most after performing consistently in shorter formats, and was written off with few bad performances, whereas there are plenty of proven failures in Zim who get picked despite not performing. Gets endless support after scoring in 1 out of 10, such support should be for everyone should'nt vary man to man.
Listen mate. You've picked the wrong person here. We've been through Zim Cricket longer than you know. You can keep barking on about Regis and PJ, but that just shows that you don't understand how Zim Cricket board works. We all know and we deal with it in the right way.

I'm simply telling you, stop with your ramblings because you are forcing good members to turn away from the forum. You are welcome here, but just learn when to draw the line.

If you can't, I'm sure there are other cricket forums where your ramblings would be welcome.

Rajkumar Sharma

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 4:40 am
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 4:36 am

Listen mate. You've picked the wrong person here. We've been through Zim Cricket longer than you know. You can keep barking on about Regis and PJ, but that just shows that you don't understand how Zim Cricket board works. We all know and we deal with it in the right way.

I'm simply telling you, stop with your ramblings because you are forcing good members to turn away from the forum. You are welcome here, but just learn when to draw the line.

If you can't, I'm sure there are other cricket forums where your ramblings would be welcome.
You barking to defend the action of ZC is also not acceptable. Those who defends ZC are good members those who criticize are bad members :lol:

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 4:45 am

You barking to defend the action of ZC is also not acceptable. Those who defends ZC are good members those who criticize are bad members :lol:
Hahah, if only you knew how much I am against ZC. You don't because you don't know any of us. Which is the point. We understand Zim Cricket more than you ever will, so you will never understand why things happen the way that they do.

Just telling you that you are coming across as rude, disrespectful, and are arguing for the sake of it. People have been trying to explain the situation to you and you have been insisting without any reason. We are not defending ZC, none of do. We merely understand the situation.

So you have a choice, either you can stop, or you can leave.

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

Don't feed the trolls

CholeZimbo
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by CholeZimbo »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 4:57 am
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 4:45 am

Hahah, if only you knew how much I am against ZC. You don't because you don't know any of us. Which is the point. We understand Zim Cricket more than you ever will, so you will never understand why things happen the way that they do.

Just telling you that you are coming across as rude, disrespectful, and are arguing for the sake of it. People have been trying to explain the situation to you and you have been insisting without any reason. We are not defending ZC, none of do. We merely understand the situation.

So you have a choice, either you can stop, or you can leave.
Leave him mate

Jemisi

Post by Jemisi »

There's some annoying lack of insight from some new posters. Mostly just assertion based in ignorance of the peculiar nature of Zim cricket.

But I have not seen anything that compares to the trolling of the past. There's been a bit of an argument over a couple of players and some mystified questions, 'why doesn't ZC do such and such...?'

That doesn't come close to the bloke from ZC or that filthy guy who went after Sloan or the many iterations of hhm.

And at least the arguments have been about players. It hasn't felt that different to Matsi talk to me.

Maybe just use a few less lols Raj and co.

slcricfan1

Post by slcricfan1 »

Jemisi wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:43 pm
There's some annoying lack of insight from some new posters. Mostly just assertion based in ignorance of the peculiar nature of Zim cricket.

But I have not seen anything that compares to the trolling of the past. There's been a bit of an argument over a couple of players and some mystified questions, 'why doesn't ZC do such and such...?'

That doesn't come close to the bloke from ZC or that filthy guy who went after Sloan or the many iterations of hhm.

And at least the arguments have been about players. It hasn't felt that different to Matsi talk to me.

Maybe just use a few less lols Raj and co.
there was a dude from ZC? What was he like?

Jemisi

Post by Jemisi »

Full of spin and intrigue, with false narratives galore!