3rd T20I | Zimbabwe V/s Pakistan | Harare

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

3rd T20I | Zimbabwe V/s Pakistan | Harare

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

With 1-1 result, series is now in line for decider. As per Pakistan is concerned they are expected to bring their experience guys back in their line ups. Sarfaraz / Sarjeel, Saheen/ Hasan Ali or Nawaz are expected to be back. Sarfaraz to boost middle order and Hasan Ali to provide change of pace deliveries and late order hitting.Nawaz with his accurate length and batting skills at lower order.

For Zimbabwe aim should continue to target Babar, Rizwan & Fakhar early and expose that out of sorts middle order.Zimbabwe should take the opportunity of Pakistan's low confidence in this match.

Rajkumar Sharma

Re: 3rd T20I | Zimbabwe V/s Pakistan | Harare

Sean Williams & Craig Ervine likely to make comebacks. I would like to add Donald Tiripano here, he can score similar to Chakabva, has also hitting ability and his bowling will very much suit him in this Harare track and can provide added advantage to Zim

tej_27

Post by tej_27 »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:01 am
Sean Williams & Craig Ervine likely to make comebacks. I would like to add Donald Tiripano here, he can score similar to Chakabva, has also hitting ability and his bowling will very much suit him in this Harare track and can provide added advantage to Zim
How do you know ervine and Williams will make a comeback ? As far as I know ervine is injured and will not feature in the series .

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Personally i don't mind keeping Craig rested and fresh for the tests. If WIllo is fit, i'd bring him back.

I'd drop Wellington. He adds nothing to the side.

Rajkumar Sharma

tej_27 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:25 am
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:01 am
How do you know ervine and Williams will make a comeback ? As far as I know ervine is injured and will not feature in the series .
from Cricbuzz prediction

tgk

Post by tgk »

Honestly, I'm fine with keeping both Craig and Willo out of the side if it means they're both nice and fit for the Tests. I wouldn't be too unhappy if we went with the same XI as last game although that may be a little harsh on guys like Mufudza and Chivanga who might've had a shot at playing. Kamunhukamwe's innings last game really annoyed me but after seeing Pakistan struggle like hell, his knock doesn't seem too shit. Could try opening with Kamu and Tary and drop everyone else down a spot. Anyway, here's my XI assuming Ervine and Williams are out injured and BT can't keep.

Kamunhukamwe
Musakanda
Taylor (c)
Marumani
Madhevere
Burl
Chakabva (wk)
Jongwe
Mufudza
Muzarabani
Ngarava

Rajkumar Sharma

tgk wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:01 am
Honestly, I'm fine with keeping both Craig and Willo out of the side if it means they're both nice and fit for the Tests. I wouldn't be too unhappy if we went with the same XI as last game although that may be a little harsh on guys like Mufudza and Chivanga who might've had a shot at playing. Kamunhukamwe's innings last game really annoyed me but after seeing Pakistan struggle like hell, his knock doesn't seem too shit. Could try opening with Kamu and Tary and drop everyone else down a spot. Anyway, here's my XI assuming Ervine and Williams are out injured and BT can't keep.

Kamunhukamwe
Musakanda
Taylor (c)
Marumani
Madhevere
Burl
Chakabva (wk)
Jongwe
Mufudza
Muzarabani
Ngarava

Pakistan will bring experienced guys today, that's also a factor in selecting Williams & Ervine. This type of situation comes rarely for Zimbabwe & they should'nt miss the opportunity

tej_27

Post by tej_27 »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:17 am
tgk wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:01 am

Kamunhukamwe
Musakanda
Taylor (c)
Marumani
Madhevere
Burl
Chakabva (wk)
Jongwe
Mufudza
Muzarabani
Ngarava

Pakistan will bring experienced guys today, that's also a factor in selecting Williams & Ervine. This type of situation comes rarely for Zimbabwe & they should'nt miss the opportunity
Pakistan can bring Shaheen afridi Hassan Ali Sarfaraz Ahmed and sharjeel Khan today ...if Williams is to come in I will replace marumani with him ..harsh on the young lad ..but with series at stake ..u need to accomdate Williams somewhere

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Big day for Zimbabwe, can they pull off a series win today!?

zimfan1
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by zimfan1 »

Sounds like Williams is back.