Tawanda Muyeye Watch

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Tawanda Muyeye Watch

Post by secretzimbo »

Zimco wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 3:51 pm

What is with the racism?
He does it all the time. He's just fishing for responses I think. Pretty sad! We should ignore him (quite hard to though!)

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Fairly new trait of his. Discovered Mein Kampf lol.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Zimco
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Zimco »

How did muyeye qualify to play county? He does t have a UK passport does he? He is playing as an overseas?

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Zimco wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 6:30 pm
How did muyeye qualify to play county? He does t have a UK passport does he? He is playing as an overseas?
I heard from a fairly reliable source he gamed the refugee system. It’s why he made anti zanu posts last year.
But just enough to not actually offend them, and he has a relative within zanu who could have staged a threatening email from.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

^ Haha I've no idea about that - sounds a bit crazy :lol: I think if it was that easy to do most of Zimbabwe would be in England by now. Manchester would look like Mbare.

He's lived there for about 5 years or so now hasn't he at school? He probably qualifies somehow.

He's definitely playing as a Domestic and England-qualified though. The Kent press release said so a while back.

zimlover
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by zimlover »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 7:00 pm
Zimco wrote:
I heard from a fairly reliable source he gamed the refugee system. It’s why he made anti zanu posts last year.
But just enough to not actually offend them, and he has a relative within zanu who could have staged a threatening email from.
He went the Asylum Seeker route,made his application last year. I am not sure what the outcome is,the cases take some time to resolve,with the anti refugee movement growing in the UK it’s not as easy as people think to get the paperwork.

I wish him well,I have read worse statements about race on this forum and I am shocked every one thinks I am the racist.

I would like to apologise to anyone I have offended.My girl friend suggested I take a Cultural Awareness class.

TapsC2

Post by TapsC2 »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 7:00 pm
Zimco wrote:

Hmmmmm... isn’t the one rule of that system that you can’t go back to your home country? Interesting. I have been wondering how he qualified. He would be 150% lost to us if that’s the case

TapsC2

Post by TapsC2 »

Making such a decision at 20 is incredible. I guess he has no choice but to make it there at all costs now.

PieChucker
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by PieChucker »

Who is this Nathan Gilchrist guy playing in the same match? Cricinfo says he is born in Harare! :shock:/quote]

His mother is Zimbabwean, father English. Grew up in South Africa.
Could play for Zim, SA or England. He's aiming for England. He's a big lad and bowls fast. Can swing a bat too.

farhanhussan

Post by farhanhussan »

PieChucker wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 7:30 am
Who is this Nathan Gilchrist guy playing in the same match? Cricinfo says he is born in Harare! :shock:/quote]

His mother is Zimbabwean, father English. Grew up in South Africa.
Could play for Zim, SA or England. He's aiming for England. He's a big lad and bowls fast. Can swing a bat too.
I wish he may get into Zim. Eligible Zim white player.