Sponsors

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Marshmallow

Sponsors

Post by Marshmallow »

Any chance we can get a sponsor so we don’t have to glue our shoes back after every series 😢 @newbalance @NewBalance_SA @NBCricket @ICAssociation https://t.co/HH1hxzPC0m

This is how zimbabwe players playing . How pathetic to see this :(

farhanhussan

Re: Sponsors

Post by farhanhussan »

Marshmallow wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 6:06 am
Any chance we can get a sponsor so we don’t have to glue our shoes back after every series 😢 @newbalance @NewBalance_SA @NBCricket @ICAssociation https://t.co/HH1hxzPC0m

This is how zimbabwe players playing . How pathetic to see this :(
Thats what I was afraid of. Look at the plight of national players of Zim.
Some ppl in this forum is still saying Zim cricket is doing the best, future is bright blah blah.
Infact this management has been constantly damaging the sport.
Players sustanblity would be issue due to these corrupts administration. Revamping is needed to save cricket in zimbabwe.

Marshmallow

Post by Marshmallow »

Finally puma cricket sponsoring ryan burl✌️

Flurzt
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by Flurzt »

Puma!!

foreignfield
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by foreignfield »

I'm surprised the folks down at Herzogenaurach even know what cricket is 8-)

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

foreignfield wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 2:07 pm
I'm surprised the folks down at Herzogenaurach even know what cricket is 8-)
Puma has sponsored the Aussie team kits before I think. Or maybe I'm confusing it with Adidas. Anyways, I love Puma gear...best apparel gear out there IMO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

zimfan1
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by zimfan1 »

I'm hearing Burl may be hauled in front of the disciplinary committee for his tweet. No jokes!

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

zimfan1 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 6:05 pm
I'm hearing Burl may be hauled in front of the disciplinary committee for his tweet. No jokes!
It was a bit elementary of him, ZC being as they are

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Bit naive of him in the first place. He knows ZC and he knows Zimbabwe so considering that it was a bit silly really.

Knowing ZC, he will be spoken to and 'disciplined' (rightly or wrongly). But this is a test for this administration; will they have a quiet word with him and warm him not to do it again. OR will they go down the petty ZC-of-old route and drop him or publicly treat him like shit.

Hopefully they just have a word, and both parties can move forward and we will see him in the A series. His attitude and commitment generally is absolutely top rate so hopefully they aren't too bothered by this very very minor incident. But then again it's ZC....

Oh well, I live in hope!

farhanhussan

Post by farhanhussan »

secretzimbo wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 7:13 pm
Bit naive of him in the first place. He knows ZC and he knows Zimbabwe so considering that it was a bit silly really.

Knowing ZC, he will be spoken to and 'disciplined' (rightly or wrongly). But this is a test for this administration; will they have a quiet word with him and warm him not to do it again. OR will they go down the petty ZC-of-old route and drop him or publicly treat him like shit.

Hopefully they just have a word, and both parties can move forward and we will see him in the A series. His attitude and commitment generally is absolutely top rate so hopefully they aren't too bothered by this very very minor incident. But then again it's ZC....

Oh well, I live in hope!
Ohh come on. Zim cricket is already at its lowest. No half decent player is going to remain in team under this Zim adminstraion. He may get contract of franchise. Say bye bye to Zim cricket which can't survive any more with the depart of Taylor Williams and ervine.