Vice CAPTAIN DONALD TIRIPANO

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
zimlover
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Vice CAPTAIN DONALD TIRIPANO

Post by zimlover »

Looking at the current match settings and all our group of players. I think Donald Tiripano should be given more responsibility in the team.

For me I think he is the first man on my Zimbabwe XI team sheet.
Donald is very hardworking, loyal, and has been Improving his skill and record quietly without making a lot of noise.

In all three formats Donald should be a permanent feature.

I have looked at all his performances especially after that Bangladesh tour where he almost won us the game with a good knock.

He also played very well with Williams in UAE and missed out on getting the century.

In the last Test against Bangladesh he played vey well and only go out to a Shocking umpiring decision.

BostonZimbo
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: Vice CAPTAIN DONALD TIRIPANO

Post by BostonZimbo »

Whether he should be VC is something to debate on but he most definitely is a key part of all teams. He is a very handy second change bowler in test match cricket and allows us to bat until 8 and possibly even 9 in test matches depending on how Myers' bowling skills progress. Shaping into a big of a Chigumbura replacement in the shorter forms though with his hitting in the lower order. Most definitely one of the most important players in Zim cricket right now and has improved significantly