Second ODI Zimbabwe Vs Bangladesh

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Kriterion_BD

Re: Second ODI Zimbabwe Vs Bangladesh

Post by Kriterion_BD »

CholeZimbo wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:58 pm
"Bangladesh have defeated Zimbabwe in 18 ODIs in a row." WTF, didn't know this
Last time Zimbabwe have gotten one over us is in Bulawayo 2013. We haven't lost in 8+ years.
(my cricket podcast) https://aewahid.podbean.com

Donald

Post by Donald »

Have a feeling Zimbabwe will win tomorrow.

Misplaced and misguided faith but faith all the same 😂😂😂

jward
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jward »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:50 pm
jward wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:07 pm
Quite right. I find it an unbelievable decision - surely anybody can see that Taylor had completely finished his stroke at the ball, especially with that wiggle of the bat in between. It may well have cost us the match.
I think the reasoning was that although he had *finished* his stroke in terms of intent, the physical act of the bat swing never stopped. It went from attempted ramp continously onto the stumps. For me this was 50-50, I would have been satisfied if they ruled dead ball and not out.

Good appeal by BD, arguably debatable decision from the umpires.
Very flimsy ground to judge it on, if so; it was a completely different motion of the bat.

slcricfan1

Post by slcricfan1 »

TapsC2 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:23 am
zimbos_05 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:55 am
TapsC2 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:26 am
The BT decision was also harsh and cost us maybe 40 runs. Our own guys never ever have our backs but also at the same time with all his experience BT should have never found himself in that position.
What position? It was a freak accident. Not like he was deep in his crease and stepped back to play a shot. How can you blame BT for it.
He shouldn't be hitting his wicket with his follow through in the first place. Practicing or not. That's all I'm saying. Basic training that all coaches from junior level stress about. It was an accident yes and he should not have been given out according to most people's interpretation of the laws.

Had that been Maruma you would have understood what I'm saying better. I also think he almost hit his wicket earlier too

The person I'm upset with over the incident is Langton Rusere. He should have done better but our own umpires have a history of being harsh on their own guys, even in domestic games
guys new, wouldnt be too harsh on him