1st T20I | Zimbabwe V/s Bangladesh| Harare

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: 1st T20I | Zimbabwe V/s Bangladesh| Harare

Post by eugene »

Can we just create a segregated subcontinent sub-forum for some of the more recent prolific ZCF posters?
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

Marshmallow

Post by Marshmallow »

eugene wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:40 am
Can we just create a segregated subcontinent sub-forum for some of the more recent prolific ZCF posters?
Support 🙏🤣🤣

secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by secretzimbo »

eugene wrote:
:lol: we can dream!

Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

secretzimbo wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:52 am
eugene wrote:
:lol: we can dream!
That debate was not fully on sub continent cricket. It was on why Zim is not allowed in Test Championship despite not having huge differences with Bangladesh's test performances, who are included in WTC, but the man turned the view with some false claims, gave a new solution of Zim, Afghan to be included in division 2 and later start going on at comparision of Subcontinent Cricket Teams.

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

I am wanting to segregate some posters into a sub-continent section not because of what they discuss, but how they discuss it. Zimbabwe-related discussion or not some forum users are simply intolerable.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:09 am

Offcourse at that time India represented as nation, all those games were of international status but didn't get status because of lack of any regulatory board.

Tamim's 44 average is of no use. Clear your facts Tamim haven't played test in Australia. Shewag's 33 average were of wining cause, and he was part of many overseas wins. He even not half of Shewag as per overseas stats.
44 is now less than have of 33? I thought you liked stats...???

Taskin is overated. Only perfofms against lower ranked side. When he was chucking, he had some good performances, in new actions he has nothing except against Sri Lanka & Bangladesh, struggled in seam friendly condition of New Zealand. Nayeem looks part timer.
Taskin was never chucking. Check his action...absolutely no change in int whatsoever. If he was chucking then, he's still chucking now. Action was always cleaner than bowlers like Gareth Batty who is NOT chucker.
Shanto another superstar only against lower ranked side.Away average is only because of scoring against struggling Sri Lankan side, achieved nothing out of Asia.
Struggling Sri Lanka side just thrashed India's 2nd string side this week.
If any players have performed against top side outside asia with consistency that's only Mushfiqur Rahim & Shakib, rest were either inconsistent or turned useless.
Tamim has performed against every side, in all conditions. Unless you consider NZ, England to be minnows (which wouldn't be beyond you, to be honest).
With performance against Sri Lanka, Windies or Zimbabwe you can't claim team matching India
Considering, India only won an away Test in Sri Lanka in their 7th decade...Bangladesh achieving that in their 2nd decade is actually SURPASSING India by 5 decades, we're actually 5 decades ahead of India by that measure.

Whatever India's present record is (33 away Test wins, 2 ODI world cups, really just 1 since ODIs weren't serious in 1983, 1 world T20, and couple of champions trophy wins), I reckon Bangladesh can match that by 2090 - when both teams have been playing for 90 years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)