3rd T20I | Zimbabwe V/s Bangladesh | Harare

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: 3rd T20I | Zimbabwe V/s Bangladesh | Harare

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:55 am
secretzimbo wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:11 pm
^ Someone please ban the above two trolls before this forum becomes completely un-usable. :(
Got more chance of Zim becoming the top test ranked side.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

But in all seriousness, this is what one can do to avoid this in personal capacity, as already highlighted by maehara:
Also: Don't Feed the Trolls.
Instead, silence them! At least as far as you're concerned.

-> Click on any username to access that user's profile
-> Click 'Add Foe' to add them to your 'foes' list.

This will collapse that user's posts so that you don't see them in threads. If someone's posts are annoying you, then that's the way to deal with them.

Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

secretzimbo wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:11 pm
^ Someone please ban the above two trolls before this forum becomes completely un-usable. :(
Thats the only way you can tackle other. If you can't argue with your views, ban them :lol:

Mr Twig

Post by Mr Twig »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:15 pm
Mr Twig wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:18 pm
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:12 pm

He’s never once had a good T20 in zim colours
Yeah, it's easy to forget his overall T20I stats are terrible.
He needs to ditch this new action of his, where he hides the ball before bowling, as if to pretend it won’t be a gentle off spinner, and go back to his Graeme Swann style offices that Moved a bit, and made him the best spinner in Zim.
Absolutely! He was taking 5fers and developing into a true allrounder. I don't think he's barely taken a wicket since the action change.

TapsC2

Post by TapsC2 »

Seeing Bangladesh beating Australia just a couple of weeks after we gave them a good run for their money with only 1 senior player in the T20s is really sad. I just have a feeling we are not that far off from being competitive. A series with everybody available is what we need to see where we really stand.

5 batsmen in their mid-30s (Regis can now be counted as a senior player) , a bowler showing signs of being world class and 4 kids knocking the door down. To me this could create a winning environment. We just need 1 more player, especially in the bowling department. We need 1 more find

Rajkumar Sharma

Australian selection looks terrible, no quality players at the top, even not experienced big bas performers

slcricfan1

Post by slcricfan1 »

TapsC2 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:58 am
Seeing Bangladesh beating Australia just a couple of weeks after we gave them a good run for their money with only 1 senior player in the T20s is really sad. I just have a feeling we are not that far off from being competitive. A series with everybody available is what we need to see where we really stand.

5 batsmen in their mid-30s (Regis can now be counted as a senior player) , a bowler showing signs of being world class and 4 kids knocking the door down. To me this could create a winning environment. We just need 1 more player, especially in the bowling department. We need 1 more find
na good to see really, healthy for cricket to see the gulf between top teams and lower-ranked ones decreasing

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

CrimsonAvenger wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:03 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But in all seriousness, this is what one can do to avoid this in personal capacity, as already highlighted by maehara:
Also: Don't Feed the Trolls.
Instead, silence them! At least as far as you're concerned.

-> Click on any username to access that user's profile
-> Click 'Add Foe' to add them to your 'foes' list.

This will collapse that user's posts so that you don't see them in threads. If someone's posts are annoying you, then that's the way to deal with them.z

See the point, but would be nice if there was some sort of moderating at the times when it got quite vulgar and abusive. Just letting it slide and being all "ignore it" means there are no consequences for any actions and then it just continues.

Jemisi

Post by Jemisi »

Mr Twig wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:55 am
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:15 pm
Mr Twig wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:18 pm

Yeah, it's easy to forget his overall T20I stats are terrible.
He needs to ditch this new action of his, where he hides the ball before bowling, as if to pretend it won’t be a gentle off spinner, and go back to his Graeme Swann style offices that Moved a bit, and made him the best spinner in Zim.
Absolutely! He was taking 5fers and developing into a true allrounder. I don't think he's barely taken a wicket since the action change.
You wonder why Raza hasn't realised this for himself.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:04 am
Australian selection looks terrible, no quality players at the top, even not experienced big bas performers
Yeah it's an Aussie A team.

But with Mushy and Tamim out this is like a BD A team.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Rajkumar Sharma

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:43 pm
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:04 am
Yeah it's an Aussie A team.

But with Mushy and Tamim out this is like a BD A team.
Its not only A its B or C side. Bangladesh have 3 not playing, Aussies have 6 playrs not in the tour, even they not picked quality domestic T20 players like Lynn, Fergueson etc.

Above all excuse, credit goes to Bangladesh in hurting them with spin, which Zim should learn in offering conditions that suits players at home.