Zimbabwe Emerging vs Namibia

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Zimbabwe Emerging vs Namibia

Post by secretzimbo »

Zimco wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:13 am
secretzimbo wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:29 am
zimbos_05 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:59 pm
I see the misogyny is rife.

No blaming the people responsible for the debacle that is ZC and that went ahead with an unconstitutional vote, but quick resorting to blaming someones character, their family, and their name.
Lol misogyny?!?!?! Cant see any in the above posts personally. Don’t be so sensitive.

Also couldn’t care less about the ZC/src debacle. If I forget that ever happened, I still stand by she is a dreadful human being who sold her sold to the devil and joined the mob.

Im surprised you are out here defending Zanu though. For me she doesn’t get a free pass just because she’s female or white.
She is actually an independent and the sports minister.
Errrr I know who she is.

‘Independent’ lol. Yep! I’m sure...

CholeZimbo
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by CholeZimbo »

Nothing against her, but if you are surrounded by such gross incompetence you end up playing along. Back in Feb 2020 she vowed to get the National sports stadium up to international standard and just this week it has been banned by Fifa from hosting any football.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Terryalderman wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:16 pm
She got a big write up in one of Australia’s weekend papers last week.
Good or bad? Have you got a link?

Googly

Post by Googly »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:59 pm
I see the misogyny is rife.

No blaming the people responsible for the debacle that is ZC and that went ahead with an unconstitutional vote, but quick resorting to blaming someones character, their family, and their name.
Jeezuz. You point out that someone is not a Mercedes Benz and you're misogynist? That's like saying I'm racist because I don't like Mukhulani. Get a grip.
As someone pointed out she's just undergone the best possible training to become IOC President and is well positioned, I'm sure they think it's time for a female president. Had she been a one legged transgender it would be a slam dunk, but she's still in with a good shout.

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Googly wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:52 pm
Terryalderman wrote:
You know the answer.
As if we would see an Aussie (or any western) paper lay the boot into a bitch from afar.
If she’s made an Aussie paper it’ll be glowing.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

TapsC2

Post by TapsC2 »

Speaking of Namibia, the knocked over the Dutch today. Great result. Namibia versus Ireland is going to be a cracking game. So will be Scotland versus Oman. If you make it to the super 12 you automatically qualify for the World Cup next year so there is a lot to play for. It's very possible where we might have all 3 of the European teams playing in the qualifiers with us I guess

Terryalderman

Post by Terryalderman »

Googly wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:52 pm
Terryalderman wrote:
You’ll get a laugh from it googly, I’d say having reread it. It’s from the Weekend Australian. Unfortunately it will be behind a paywall. So maybe you could sign up and also catch up on how badly Victoria has managed COVID and how Taiwan will soon be invaded by China😉.

Googly

Post by Googly »

:lol:

TapsC2

Post by TapsC2 »

secretzimbo wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:01 am
sam_ahm wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:53 am
Seriously how do I read this? Are Namibia a good side or are Zimbabwe Emerging just crap?

254 in a T20 game for heaven's sake. Mumba, Chivanga, Ndlovu were part of this bowling line up.
Both. Namibia are excellent, they’ve improved so much recently particularly their batting. Add Wiese in there and I think they are a safe bet to qualify from the first round of the World Cup.

And yeah this Zim side is shit also. None of these bowlers look anywhere near good enough.
You were right. Sending that squad to Namibia was actually an insult. Those kids must be traumatized

TapsC2

Post by TapsC2 »

Ireland were dreadful. The warning signs should have been there last month when they were struggling against kids last month.

I wonder how our golden kids would fare against this Namibian team. Would be a much better test than an A tour for me. Hami needs to get them on the phone soon. I wouldn't send the senior players just so that we can save ourselves the embarrassment of having to explain ourselves :lol: