Zimbabwe Emerging vs Namibia

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Zimbabwe Emerging vs Namibia

Post by secretzimbo »

Thoroughly awful woman - and family. But name someone in Zanu who isn't. :lol:

She's a very good bet as next IOC President. Watch and see. And that role requires an inordinate amount of corruption and chicanery, so I suppose joining our government is very good preparation for her.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

I see the misogyny is rife.

No blaming the people responsible for the debacle that is ZC and that went ahead with an unconstitutional vote, but quick resorting to blaming someones character, their family, and their name.

Terryalderman

Post by Terryalderman »

Is she related to Charles?

Mueddie28

Post by Mueddie28 »

Donald wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:21 pm
Googly wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:49 pm
Coventry is busy feathering her nest in true Zanu style.
A massive fall from grace in our community. Her only goal is to be Mr Big at IOC.
I read on her Wikipedia page that she was accused of getting a farm belonging to Robert mugabes nephew 😂😂. I think this was thrown out however the case
Let her be...it's okay for black zimbos to have corruption in a corrupt country while a white person who has credentials of representing Zimbabwe with her heart and soul get something it's blown out of proportion...
I support her...Black ( tennis)family should get farms too
Mukhaluni and Makoni are stealing money but when BT wants his big paycheck u force him to retire
Shit mhani

TapsC2

Post by TapsC2 »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:59 pm

No blaming the people responsible for the debacle that is ZC and that went ahead with an unconstitutional vote, but quick resorting to blaming someones character, their family, and their name.
What was unconstitutional was the SRC trying to stop a ZC election. You don't remove people you don't like by employing dirty tactics. Chances are they will go lower than you and that's exactly what happened. She is a national hero but the truth is she completely misread the politics of that situation.

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

zimbos_05 wrote:

Lol misogyny?!?!?! Cant see any in the above posts personally. Don’t be so sensitive.

Also couldn’t care less about the ZC/src debacle. If I forget that ever happened, I still stand by she is a dreadful human being who sold her sold to the devil and joined the mob.

Im surprised you are out here defending Zanu though. For me she doesn’t get a free pass just because she’s female or white.
Last edited by secretzimbo on Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:34 am, edited 4 times in total.

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Terryalderman wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:38 am
Is she related to Charles?
Maybe distantly but not closely as far as I know.

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

The question has been asked a lot over the years but there has never been any evidence to suggest they are.
But I’ll be surprised if they aren’t distant relatives.
It’s not that popular a surname and the community is tiny.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Zimco
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Zimco »

Zimbabwe is small, particularly the 'white community' but it's not that small that everyone with the same surname is related lol.

Did she buy said farm or was she gifted it. A gift like that could be seen as a political donation in aus/UK etc and questioned/need to be declared.

Otherwise has she really done anything wrong?

Zimco
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Zimco »

secretzimbo wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:29 am
zimbos_05 wrote:

Lol misogyny?!?!?! Cant see any in the above posts personally. Don’t be so sensitive.

Also couldn’t care less about the ZC/src debacle. If I forget that ever happened, I still stand by she is a dreadful human being who sold her sold to the devil and joined the mob.

Im surprised you are out here defending Zanu though. For me she doesn’t get a free pass just because she’s female or white.
She is actually an independent and the sports minister.