Zimbabwe Tour of Ireland / Scotland

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Marshmallow

Re: Zimbabwe Tour of Ireland / Scotland

Post by Marshmallow »

This damn zc not going to learn anything, they proving again again :oops:

Mueddie28

Post by Mueddie28 »

So ZC board aaked Hami to explain why the squad was under performing and his solution is to get Sean W to walk away and keep this Misfit Indian...
I beg those who sponsor cricket in Zimbabwe stop sponsoring these idiots killing the Game because of greed and power thirsty motives...
ZC chairman thinks we can qualify to the WC by hosting qualifiers, these guys are ridiculous

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Mueddie28 wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:51 am
So ZC board aaked Hami to explain why the squad was under performing and his solution is to get Sean W to walk away and keep this Misfit Indian...
I beg those who sponsor cricket in Zimbabwe stop sponsoring these idiots killing the Game because of greed and power thirsty motives...
ZC chairman thinks we can qualify to the WC by hosting qualifiers, these guys are ridiculous
Seriously Mazakadza has been a huge dissapointment. He has played for so long with these players, during his playing days he was no doubt a passionate Zimbabwe cricketer who always gave it his all.

What a shame, what's gone wrong with him?

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

Our pro has said quite openly that he's a good guy but has always been a ZC 'snitch.' Same with prosper utseya.

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

sam_ahm wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:37 am
Mueddie28 wrote:
Seriously Mazakadza has been a huge dissapointment. He has played for so long with these players, during his playing days he was no doubt a passionate Zimbabwe cricketer who always gave it his all.

What if I said to you he was in cruise control from age 29 onward, cashing his cheque, getting fat and not doing the extra yards to better himsel?
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:26 pm
sam_ahm wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:37 am
Mueddie28 wrote:

What if I said to you he was in cruise control from age 29 onward, cashing his cheque, getting fat and not doing the extra yards to better himsel?
😆😆

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Anyone else feeling completely and utterly disinterested in the cricket tomorrow, as a result of the past couple of days?

TapsC2

Post by TapsC2 »

secretzimbo wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:40 pm
Anyone else feeling completely and utterly disinterested in the cricket tomorrow, as a result of the past couple of days?
We will soldier on. This day has been coming for a long time. The big 4 have been so close to retirement for so long. Now is not the time those faith. There is a lot talent in this team.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

If the new kids hadn't come through I'd have probably left the forum when the big 4 retired. Honestly I had zero interest in seeing Maruma, Chari or Mutumbami hog the playing XI.

franco vazquez

Post by franco vazquez »

Zimbabwe can still make to T20 WC if Afghanistan pull out due to whats happening there