Zimbabwe V Ireland 4th T20I [Match Thread]

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Zimbabwe V Ireland 4th T20I [Match Thread]

Post by secretzimbo »

Hahahahaha. That Tiripano dismissal is hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahahahaha.

TapsC2

Post by TapsC2 »

No coach or selectors panel in their right mind would pick tiripano over BT in a series deciding match. That is ridiculous

CholeZimbo
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by CholeZimbo »

I am seeing another player walk out like the one in 2004 if these coaches remain.

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

CholeZimbo wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:44 pm
I am seeing another player walk out like the one in 2004 if these coaches remain.
Dw. Rajput is going to Nepal at the end of the month and theres been lots of criticism from pro-ZC journos towards Hondo & Matsi as well. We are definitely getting a new coaching setup next month. Almost certain.

Donald

Post by Donald »

So we have avoided the indignity of a 100 run defeat at least 😂😂

Mr Twig

Post by Mr Twig »

TapsC2 wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:42 pm
No coach or selectors panel in their right mind would pick tiripano over BT in a series deciding match. That is ridiculous
Clearly they're not allowed to select BT. They probably told the youngsters at the start that they would get to play all 5 T20Is.

Play 1 or 2 of them like that maybe but not 4 out of the top 6. ridiculous imo

Xlife
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Xlife »

One of the good things about this series is the lack of interest and visibility from people around the world. Just a few hundred viewers on Cricket Ireland's Live twitter , not available on any significant or major TV channels (certainly not in the UK) No one in the cricketing world cares or is watching this series so it will slide under the radar. Another reason why it's not the worst idea in the world to try out the youngsters.

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Diabolical performance from start to finish. There's three hours of my life I'm never getting back.

CholeZimbo

Post by CholeZimbo »

Xlife wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:11 pm
One of the good things about this series is the lack of interest and visibility from people around the world. Just a few hundred viewers on Cricket Ireland's Live twitter , not available on any significant or major TV channels (certainly not in the UK) No one in the cricketing world cares or is watching this series so it will slide under the radar. Another reason why it's not the worst idea in the world to try out the youngsters.
You are mistaken. The icc and cricinfo pages post these results on their instagram and facebook pages and they have massive global following. Very embarrassing if you go through the comments. This has been a very low period for us and world cricket is very much aware of this. What a poorly timed experiment.

CholeZimbo

Post by CholeZimbo »

Also watching a cricket game in Ireland is quite hilarious :lol: made to look like a school cricket match from the low budget broadcast. And Ireland really looks like a very rural place. In terms of pace of life, not sure why PJ would choose to live there considering he is a rich kid back home.