Yours Brendan Taylor moment across any format

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
secretzimbo
Posts: 1282
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:08 pm
Supports: MidWest Rhinos
Location: Gweru, Zimbabwe

Re: Yours Brendan Taylor moment across any format

Post by secretzimbo »

Stoneman Returns wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:05 am
Two of the best Brendan Taylor innings was 81 and 74 when Zimbabwe were chasing targets of 285 and 194 in 2010 Tri nations, against quality Indian attack comprising of Umesh Yadav and spinners like Jadeja & Amit Mishra the innings helped Zimbabwe to reach final against Sri Lanka
Good banter. Took you a while to remember the password for this account eh?

secretzimbo
Posts: 1282
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:08 pm
Supports: MidWest Rhinos
Location: Gweru, Zimbabwe

Re: Yours Brendan Taylor moment across any format

Post by secretzimbo »

Kallum wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:10 pm
I'm currently putting together an article regarding BT and the promise that he wanted to leave the dressing room in a better state to the one he found it in and honestly digging back through all the old stuff again its frankly incredible that BT played as long as he did, I think he should be remembered as the great hope who delivered post 04
Yeah he’s utterly remarkable. A national hero above and beyond cricket, not just for his actual ability but for his commitment for so many years through everything. Let us know when that article is up mate, will be a good read!

User avatar
Stoneman Returns
Posts: 311
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:03 am
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Re: Yours Brendan Taylor moment across any format

Post by Stoneman Returns »

secretzimbo wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:47 am
Stoneman Returns wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:05 am
Two of the best Brendan Taylor innings was 81 and 74 when Zimbabwe were chasing targets of 285 and 194 in 2010 Tri nations, against quality Indian attack comprising of Umesh Yadav and spinners like Jadeja & Amit Mishra the innings helped Zimbabwe to reach final against Sri Lanka
Good banter. Took you a while to remember the password for this account eh?
leathcheann
Success depends on Aggressive Instinct

secretzimbo
Posts: 1282
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:08 pm
Supports: MidWest Rhinos
Location: Gweru, Zimbabwe

Re: Yours Brendan Taylor moment across any format

Post by secretzimbo »

Stoneman Returns wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:24 am
secretzimbo wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:47 am
Stoneman Returns wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:05 am
Two of the best Brendan Taylor innings was 81 and 74 when Zimbabwe were chasing targets of 285 and 194 in 2010 Tri nations, against quality Indian attack comprising of Umesh Yadav and spinners like Jadeja & Amit Mishra the innings helped Zimbabwe to reach final against Sri Lanka
Good banter. Took you a while to remember the password for this account eh?
leathcheann
Ahh so you’re deciding to be Irish now, Rajjy my old mate? It suits you I suppose, the paddy’s always have been a bit dim. A few sausages short of a braai if you know what I mean. No wonder you creamed yourself when PJ turned up in Dublin!

I must say though this implosion is pretty impressive. And entertaining! Keep it up

User avatar
Stoneman Returns
Posts: 311
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:03 am
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Re: Yours Brendan Taylor moment across any format

Post by Stoneman Returns »

secretzimbo wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:46 am
Stoneman Returns wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:24 am
secretzimbo wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:47 am


Good banter. Took you a while to remember the password for this account eh?
leathcheann
Ahh so you’re deciding to be Irish now, Rajjy my old mate? It suits you I suppose, the paddy’s always have been a bit dim. A few sausages short of a braai if you know what I mean. No wonder you creamed yourself when PJ turned up in Dublin!

I must say though this implosion is pretty impressive. And entertaining! Keep it up
Fadhb inchinne gá teagmháil a dhéanamh le síciatraí
Success depends on Aggressive Instinct

Kallum
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:49 pm

Re: Yours Brendan Taylor moment across any format

Post by Kallum »

Google translate ain't the one for you pella

CholeZimbo
Posts: 877
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:06 am
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles
Location: Johannesburg

Re: Yours Brendan Taylor moment across any format

Post by CholeZimbo »

Classic BT and Hammy opening stand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mAnHm33qww

Post Reply