Zim v Sco 1st T20I

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Flakeman

Re: Zim v Sco 1st T20I

Post by Flakeman »

Always makes sense not selecting the 3/4 players who have been part of the T20 circuit in recent years. I’d love to throttle the lot at ZC.

CholeZimbo
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by CholeZimbo »

Marumani is not good enough. Also is he getting some coaching I mean this kid wants to hit a boundary every ball. I think I am going to rant in his instagram DM. WTF this kid.

Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

Bad luck Marumani flick went straight into the hand.Will still parsist with Wes Marumani combo both possess some talents, they are new and needs more time to get settle

CholeZimbo

Post by CholeZimbo »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:58 pm
Bad luck Marumani flick went straight into the hand.Will still parsist with Wes Marumani combo both possess some talents, they are new and needs more time to get settle
Marumani should not try to hit a boundary every delivery, good ones should be hit for 1s and 2s the hit the bad one for boundaries. He has been useless so far and has gone out to very poor unnecessary shots

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Can't they just recall PJ Moor and ask him to open? Marumani is terrible.

Rajkumar Sharma

CholeZimbo wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:09 pm
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Marumani should not try to hit a boundary every delivery, good ones should be hit for 1s and 2s the hit the bad one for boundaries. He has been useless so far and has gone out to very poor unnecessary shots
In a T20 game, batsman are given free license to hit. He is very much new in the game and what he has got, we have seen against Pakistan & South Africa A. If he is given time and groomed he can definately learn from his mistake and be a match winner

slcricfan1

Post by slcricfan1 »

need someone to teach these guys how to approahc the game

CholeZimbo

Post by CholeZimbo »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:12 pm
CholeZimbo wrote:
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
In a T20 game, batsman are given free license to hit. He is very much new in the game and what he has got, we have seen against Pakistan & South Africa A. If he is given time and groomed he can definately learn from his mistake and be a match winner
Are you watching the game? If it is a good bowl and you are an opening batsman under no pressure why take a chance?

Rajkumar Sharma

CholeZimbo wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:20 pm
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:12 pm
CholeZimbo wrote:

Are you watching the game? If it is a good bowl and you are an opening batsman under no pressure why take a chance?
He will learn his mistakes if he is given proper go.Instead of going at the new commers you should look at the seniors whose 12/13 years experience are now in question even against 14th ICC T20I rank Scotland
Last edited by Rajkumar Sharma on Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Another game another defeat for Zimbabwe. Just about everyone beats Zimbabwe now. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️