Under 19s thread. Players and under 19 matches

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
CholeZimbo
Posts: 920
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:06 am
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles
Location: Johannesburg

Re: Under 19s thread. Players and under 19 matches

Post by CholeZimbo »

secretzimbo wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:58 pm
The boys will be based in Trinidad. First game against Afghanistan Under 40’s.
:lol: wait what?

Marshmallow
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:35 pm

Re: Under 19s thread. Players and under 19 matches

Post by Marshmallow »

Marshmallow wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:50 pm
Zimbabwe u19 cricket will tour South Africa where they will take part in a triangular series involving SA U19 and SA emerging.
Any news about this tour?
This series cancelled

secretzimbo
Posts: 1609
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:08 pm
Supports: MidWest Rhinos
Location: Gweru

Re: Under 19s thread. Players and under 19 matches

Post by secretzimbo »

Marshmallow wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:40 pm
Marshmallow wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:50 pm
Zimbabwe u19 cricket will tour South Africa where they will take part in a triangular series involving SA U19 and SA emerging.
Any news about this tour?
This series cancelled
I heard just this afternoon that they are going on tour?? Maybe a different destination then?

secretzimbo
Posts: 1609
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:08 pm
Supports: MidWest Rhinos
Location: Gweru

Re: Under 19s thread. Players and under 19 matches

Post by secretzimbo »

CholeZimbo wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:02 pm
secretzimbo wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:58 pm
The boys will be based in Trinidad. First game against Afghanistan Under 40’s.
:lol: wait what?
Haha you know it. 6ft+, 95kg fellas with beards, wrinkles and multiple wives and 15 years of cricket experience masquerading as teenagers :lol: then everyone will be shocked when they finish in the top 3 or 4 teams!

User avatar
The Robot
Posts: 565
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:17 pm
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: Under 19s thread. Players and under 19 matches

Post by The Robot »

Under 40s against the Tourists :lol: Mouth watering contest waiting at Trinidad
Robo to rule :oops:

User avatar
The Robot
Posts: 565
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:17 pm
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: Under 19s thread. Players and under 19 matches

Post by The Robot »

secretzimbo wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:44 pm
CholeZimbo wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:02 pm
secretzimbo wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:58 pm
The boys will be based in Trinidad. First game against Afghanistan Under 40’s.
:lol: wait what?
Haha you know it. 6ft+, 95kg fellas with beards, wrinkles and multiple wives and 15 years of cricket experience masquerading as teenagers :lol: then everyone will be shocked when they finish in the top 3 or 4 teams!

And the tourist will get knocked out early and move to plate group :lol: with Mangungo talking bla bla bla in the media :lol: after defeats
Robo to rule :oops:

Marshmallow
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:35 pm

Re: Under 19s thread. Players and under 19 matches

Post by Marshmallow »

Less than 50 days to start u19 wc, any news regarding zimbabwe u19 team and tour

secretzimbo
Posts: 1609
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:08 pm
Supports: MidWest Rhinos
Location: Gweru

Re: Under 19s thread. Players and under 19 matches

Post by secretzimbo »

Marshmallow wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:55 am
Less than 50 days to start u19 wc, any news regarding zimbabwe u19 team and tour
They won’t be going anywhere now with this flight ban.

It’s a convenient excuse though as I understand there were no plans anyway.

secretzimbo
Posts: 1609
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:08 pm
Supports: MidWest Rhinos
Location: Gweru

Re: Under 19s thread. Players and under 19 matches

Post by secretzimbo »

The U19s are playing a Zim U23 side today. Ali Connolly has turned up which is interesting as he is another who is at school in the U.K. I think.

Several more black lads involved apparently, some of whom I’ve never heard of. Mgcini Dube is back in the side as well who I’ve always rated.

secretzimbo
Posts: 1609
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:08 pm
Supports: MidWest Rhinos
Location: Gweru

Re: Under 19s thread. Players and under 19 matches

Post by secretzimbo »

secretzimbo wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:12 pm
The U19s are playing a Zim U23 side today. Ali Connolly has turned up which is interesting as he is another who is at school in the U.K. I think.

Several more black lads involved apparently, some of whom I’ve never heard of. Mgcini Dube is back in the side as well who I’ve always rated.
A scorecard has appeared;

https://www.crichq.com/matches/972709/1st_innings

Where’s Emmy?

Post Reply