Gary Ballance Statement

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly
Posts: 6819
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Re: Gary Ballance Statement

Post by Googly »

This discussion has become stupid.
I'm not on any team.
There you go making comparisons between mask mandates and the holocaust. Its been proven that if you talk shit long enuf people start to belive it. C'mon. Your team doesn't wear masks unless there's a camera around. They've been caught numerous times, the mask thing has proven to be a joke.
What's the exchange rate between whiteness and privelege? Another really stupid analogy you made.
If you don't think there's a direct connection between wealth and privelege I can't help you. Wealth buys you privelege faster than anything else. Underprivileged black sports billionaires don't tug at too many heart strings.

The blueprint for CRT was refined by confirmed Marxists.
It's a dangerous and insidious movement and is exactly about becoming a white apologist. It's practically the definition of it. The trick is to hotly deny it isn't until it's so firmly in place that it's never going away. Your experiment with whatever it is that's going on in America has only a couple of years to run. Hopefully it's so chaotic, so the mistake is not repeated, after all isn't that what history is really about?

That whole tax thing went over your head at about 200mph.
You need to be willing to work in order to even qualify for a tax break. You don't think those rioters and looters work nine to five, do you? They're already enjoying a system that pays for them to do fuck all, funded by people that do work.
Your argument that if anyone resented them being tax exempt is by default a racist is the root cause of all of this.
Only a racist can join those dots and decide its racist.
Firstly Uncle Sam needs money, so they're not likely to let such a potentially large revenue block off the hook. The fast track route to supposed equality costs money, about $1.7 trillion and its the road to recession.
That would be too progressive, they need to stir division and dislike because thats the only way your current government can remain relevant, and many others for that matter.

You're so off base with your carbon emissions thing it's ridiculous. Who confuses carbon emissions regulations with communism? The only real communist country is the root cause of carbon emissions, and any measures the rest of the world puts in place are largely useless unless China buys into it, which they won't. Whilst the rest of the world beat their chests and put Greta on a pedestal about this China continues to forge ahead. The world superpower is now a communist state with really bad intentions thanks to people like you holding the reins. They must be looking askance and saying to themselves, we didn't have to do anything, they're imploding all by themselves.

Donald
Posts: 619
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:54 pm

Re: Gary Ballance Statement

Post by Donald »

It says a lot about Zimbabwe's lack of fixtures that this is the longest running argument for a while.

I long for the day we can talk about blessing getting another 5 fer or a shumba century against Bangladesh 😂😂

ZIMDOGGY
Posts: 5603
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:40 pm
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Gary Ballance Statement

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:05 pm
Googly wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:24 pm


I'll need a bit of time to lambaste CRT, I'll get onto it a bit later, but the key point, and I'm not exaggerating, is that you have to continue during your lifetime to apologise for your whiteness, and to seek absolution for the sins of your forefathers, and that you'll probably not quite ever come to terms with it. There are now white support groups, similar to AA, that you can call a hotline at any time for help if the guilt gets too much and you feel like ending it, or if there's something you don't quite understand and need an explanation. The Washington Post is currently running an advert on it, and I'm almost certain it will cost the Democrats the next election because it's that outrageous.
I'll find some links.
OK there is no evidence that CRT is about apologies. Thats just untrue. CRT is an academic movement so apologies aren't a part of that. Its not examining FUTURE apologies...its objective is to portray the other side of PAST history.
You keep giving weird examples to try and prove your points, like syphilis, condoms and cricket :lol:, I'm not sure where you suck those from, but it gives you a thumbs up from followers who can't follow the grown-ups having a chat and feel that your story is well constructed because they grasp the Enid Blyton version :lol:
. I'll think of a vaginal thrush one to prove one of my points in due course.
That was for your benefit since you seemed to be struggling to make logical connections between topics. For example, you kept confusing privilege with wealth. If they are the same, can you give me the current exchange rate of US dollars to privilege?

Your team tends to make a lot of simple errors...for example confusing a mask mandate with the Holocaust, or confusing minute regulation (carbon emissions guidelines) with communism.
If you want to see rioting and looting that makes all before it pale into insignificance then the Gov should offer tax breaks as restitution for the next 1000 years. :lol: :lol:
Every city in America will be burnt to the ground. If you thought George Floyd caused mayhem, wait to see what happens if someone has to actually work to benefit. It will show the world in a heartbeat what the people really want.
I don't see why anyone should be upset. The left gets their restitution and the right gets a tax break. Win-win for all IMO.

Why should white people riot? They won't be paying more in taxes...black would just get tax cuts. Now if they don't want a good thing to happen to blacks, it means they dislike them, and if they dislike an entire group, that would be racist.
You have a really unusual sense of logical reasoning.
You know there is no failure in sometimes questioning the team stance.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

**
Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

CholeZimbo
Posts: 920
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:06 am
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles
Location: Johannesburg

Re: Gary Ballance Statement

Post by CholeZimbo »

Donald wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:39 am
It says a lot about Zimbabwe's lack of fixtures that this is the longest running argument for a while.

I long for the day we can talk about blessing getting another 5 fer or a shumba century against Bangladesh 😂😂
:lol:

Kriterion_BD
Posts: 5669
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:41 am

Re: Gary Ballance Statement

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Googly wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:53 am

There you go making comparisons between mask mandates and the holocaust. Its been proven that if you talk shit long enuf people start to belive it.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57478728
(my cricket podcast) https://aewahid.podbean.com

Tinah09
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:00 am

Re: Gary Ballance Statement

Post by Tinah09 »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:11 pm
Googly wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:53 am

There you go making comparisons between mask mandates and the holocaust. Its been proven that if you talk shit long enuf people start to belive it.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57478728
The funny thing about this drawn out argument is that only one party is presenting facts, evidence and examples to back up his/her points...the other party is merely regurgitating Tucker Carlson, Fox News, StormFront and 8-Chan talking points. I have never seen anyone so completely and utterly devoid of original thoughts or opinions. "Oh look, the Republicans are harping on about "Critical Race Theory...suddenly Im so hot and bothered about it too. A highly paid "consultant" of a right wing think-tank formulates the greavience issue of the day..out come some empty headed lemming onto a bloody cricket forum to recite the mantra word for word. Kriterion_BD, I have to register a minor disagreement with you on one point, its not a "team"...its a full-blown CULT

secretzimbo
Posts: 1609
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:08 pm
Supports: MidWest Rhinos
Location: Gweru

Re: Gary Ballance Statement

Post by secretzimbo »

Tinah09 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:05 pm
Kriterion_BD wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:11 pm
Googly wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:53 am

There you go making comparisons between mask mandates and the holocaust. Its been proven that if you talk shit long enuf people start to belive it.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57478728
The funny thing about this drawn out argument is that only one party is presenting facts, evidence and examples to back up his/her points...the other party is merely regurgitating Tucker Carlson, Fox News, StormFront and 8-Chan talking points. I have never seen anyone so completely and utterly devoid of original thoughts or opinions. "Oh look, the Republicans are harping on about "Critical Race Theory...suddenly Im so hot and bothered about it too. A highly paid "consultant" of a right wing think-tank formulates the greavience issue of the day..out come some empty headed lemming onto a bloody cricket forum to recite the mantra word for word. Kriterion_BD, I have to register a minor disagreement with you on one point, its not a "team"...its a full-blown CULT
Jesus wept.


(Or Allah wept. Trying to be inclusive here :lol: )

Googly
Posts: 6819
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Re: Gary Ballance Statement

Post by Googly »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:11 pm
Googly wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:53 am

There you go making comparisons between mask mandates and the holocaust. Its been proven that if you talk shit long enuf people start to belive it.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57478728
It seems like you and your half-witted sycophant follow more right wing news channels than I do? Never heard of that woman? I've also never heard of Stormfront or Channel 8 and I find Carlson's delivery annoying, but do occasionally listen to him because he pops up on my FB feeds. My go to guy is Russell Brand, he's great, and I listen to Shapiro now and then, other than that I limit my exposure. I probably listen to more left wing stuff so I can best get a handle on the real lunacy.
O Ninah I'm guessing you follow Don Lemon, The View and that Chris Cuomo when you're not trolling the right wing weirdos. You do know CNN viewership is at an all time low? All news channels are focusing on CRT because parents all over are challenging school boards, so I took time out to understand it better. People will tolerate any bullshit until you start fucking around with their kids. To be fair it would be totally beyond you as I had to pay attention. Its a deliberately vague concept designed to insidiously get people kneeling and self flagellating in anguish at their inherited guilt

Wait for Kriterion to tell you a simplified version involving a dog with an STD and a ribbed condom in strawberry flavor before you have a stab at joining in. You mentioned that it was only right winged bigots that resorted immediately to insults and yet here you are, and you weren't even part of the conversation. Go and find a store to loot.

Kriterion_BD
Posts: 5669
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:41 am

Re: Gary Ballance Statement

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Googly wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:56 pm
Kriterion_BD wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:11 pm
Googly wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:53 am

There you go making comparisons between mask mandates and the holocaust. Its been proven that if you talk shit long enuf people start to belive it.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57478728
It seems like you and your half-witted sycophant follow more right wing news channels than I do? Never heard of that woman? I've also never heard of Stormfront or Channel 8 and I find Carlson's delivery annoying, but do occasionally listen to him because he pops up on my FB feeds. My go to guy is Russell Brand, he's great, and I listen to Shapiro now and then, other than that I limit my exposure. I probably listen to more left wing stuff so I can best get a handle on the real lunacy.
O Ninah I'm guessing you follow Don Lemon, The View and that Chris Cuomo when you're not trolling the right wing weirdos. You do know CNN viewership is at an all time low? All news channels are focusing on CRT because parents all over are challenging school boards, so I took time out to understand it better. People will tolerate any bullshit until you start fucking around with their kids. To be fair it would be totally beyond you as I had to pay attention. Its a deliberately vague concept designed to insidiously get people kneeling and self flagellating in anguish at their inherited guilt

Wait for Kriterion to tell you a simplified version involving a dog with an STD and a ribbed condom in strawberry flavor before you have a stab at joining in. You mentioned that it was only right winged bigots that resorted immediately to insults and yet here you are, and you weren't even part of the conversation. Go and find a store to loot.
I follow both right wing and neutral media equally. I've followed right wing media since 2003 or 04. There has been some minor changes in priorities but a lot of stuff is the same.

I follow Shapiro a bit since he has a huge following. Very unimpressive though...comes off as a guy who thinks he knows more than he does, when he in reality he's around at my level.
(my cricket podcast) https://aewahid.podbean.com

User avatar
zimbos_05
Posts: 2329
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:00 am

Re: Gary Ballance Statement

Post by zimbos_05 »

Just quickly, anyone who follows Shapiro needs to reassess their choices.

You may now carry on degrading the forum.

Post Reply