ICC T20 World Cup 2022 [ Australia ] : Qualification Scenario

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
User avatar
Rajkumar Sharma
Posts: 630
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:49 am
Supports: Southern Rocks

ICC T20 World Cup 2022 [ Australia ] : Qualification Scenario

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

The 2022 Men's ICC T20 World Cup is scheduled to be the eighth ICC Men's T20 World Cup tournament scheduled to be played in October and November 2022 in Australia

8 teams qualified : Australia, England, India, Pakistan, New Zealand, South Africa, Afghanistan and Bangladesh.

Round 1 qualified team : Windies, Sri Lanka, Namibia, Scotland
4 teams from ICC T20 World Cup Qualifers( 2 from Global Qualifier 2022 Group A, 2 from Global Qualifier 2022
Group B )


https://www.icc-cricket.com/news/234033 ... Bangladesh.
Last edited by Rajkumar Sharma on Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

ZIMDOGGY
Posts: 5602
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:40 pm
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: ICC T20 World Cup 2022 [ Australia ] : Qualification Scenario

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

And this is Zimbabwe cricket related how?

Clueless.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

**
Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

User avatar
Rajkumar Sharma
Posts: 630
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:49 am
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: ICC T20 World Cup 2022 [ Australia ] : Qualification Scenario

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:59 am
And this is Zimbabwe cricket related how?

Clueless.
Yes fully releated as Zim has to come through qualifiers to play the next ICC World T20 Cup 2022 in Australia . Idiot there are many non zim cricket issue in this forum show your idiotic comments there

ZIMDOGGY
Posts: 5602
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:40 pm
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: ICC T20 World Cup 2022 [ Australia ] : Qualification Scenario

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:03 am
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:59 am
And this is Zimbabwe cricket related how?

Clueless.
Yes fully releated as Zim has to come through qualifiers to play the next ICC World T20 Cup 2022 in Australia . Idiot there are many non zim cricket issue in this forum show your idiotic comments there
Honestly why are you still here?

No one likes you.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

**
Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

User avatar
Rajkumar Sharma
Posts: 630
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:49 am
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: ICC T20 World Cup 2022 [ Australia ] : Qualification Scenario

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:18 am
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:03 am
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:59 am
And this is Zimbabwe cricket related how?

Clueless.
Yes fully releated as Zim has to come through qualifiers to play the next ICC World T20 Cup 2022 in Australia . Idiot there are many non zim cricket issue in this forum show your idiotic comments there
Honestly why are you still here?

No one likes you.
Honestly if you are not interested, dont comment here

User avatar
Rajkumar Sharma
Posts: 630
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:49 am
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: ICC T20 World Cup 2022 [ Australia ] : Qualification Scenario

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

So now 16 teams finalized to play the T20 World Cup qualifiers in February & May 2022

Ireland, Netherlands, PNG, Zimbabwe, Oman, Nepal, UAE, Singapore, USA, Uganda, Canada, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Philippines, Germany, Jersey


8 teams to be divided in Global Qualifier A & Global Qualifier B. 2 winning teams, each from A & B, total 4 to join Windies, Scotland, Sri Lanka & Namibia for 8 team Round 1 competition in 2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup, with top 4 table toppers to join in Super 12

User avatar
zimbos_05
Posts: 2326
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:00 am

Re: ICC T20 World Cup 2022 [ Australia ] : Qualification Scenario

Post by zimbos_05 »

You would have to think that Zim are the favourite in this qualifier, but based on recent form, you would probably have a few teams who have something to say about that, and will probably do so.

We still have that incompetent Rajput, so hopefully we get our shit in order before this.

User avatar
Rajkumar Sharma
Posts: 630
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:49 am
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: ICC T20 World Cup 2022 [ Australia ] : Qualification Scenario

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

Breaking News : Zimbabwe to host 8 teams 2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup Group B Global Qualifiers from May 2022, whereas Group A goes to Oman from February 2022

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_IC ... er_Group_B

secretzimbo
Posts: 1591
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:08 pm
Supports: MidWest Rhinos
Location: Gweru

Re: ICC T20 World Cup 2022 [ Australia ] : Qualification Scenario

Post by secretzimbo »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:42 pm
Breaking News : Zimbabwe to host 8 teams 2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup Group B Global Qualifiers from May 2022, whereas Group A goes to Oman from February 2022

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_IC ... er_Group_B
It’s old news. We’ve known for a whole week or so as discussed elsewhere.

You’re so boring.

User avatar
Rajkumar Sharma
Posts: 630
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:49 am
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: ICC T20 World Cup 2022 [ Australia ] : Qualification Scenario

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

secretzimbo wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:38 pm
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:42 pm
Breaking News : Zimbabwe to host 8 teams 2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup Group B Global Qualifiers from May 2022, whereas Group A goes to Oman from February 2022

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_IC ... er_Group_B
It’s old news. We’ve known for a whole week or so as discussed elsewhere.

You’re so boring.
You are so dull and disgusting.Its updated today. 2027 50 over world cup was discussed
Attachments
IMG_20211121_212012.jpg
IMG_20211121_212012.jpg (167.53 KiB) Viewed 223 times

Post Reply