Taylor Retirement Story

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Taylor Retirement Story

Post by secretzimbo »

Official ICC Anti-Corruption Report: https://resources.pulse.icc-cricket.com ... cation.pdf

Official ICC Doping Report: https://resources.pulse.icc-cricket.com ... -2022-.pdf

Pretty much lines up with his statement I think.

ZC attack article loading.....

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

3.5 years ban for Taylor. So not as harsh as that of Heath Streak.

tej_27

Post by tej_27 »

One thing noticable throughout the article is the suspicious man kept on blackmailing Taylor by stating that he would leak the video to his wife..this has been mentioned on several occassions where 'wife' was specifically mentioned ..now I understand that one's wife can be mad if u r snorting coke ..but then I don't think it could be so bad that you would do anything so that she doesn't know ..so I think as someone mentioned it here ..it was not just coke there has to be hooker thing also somewhere ...(purely my guess) ..but i will never disregard Taylor for his contribution to zim cricket ..always been my favorite and will remain

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

tej_27 wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:44 pm
One thing noticable throughout the article is the suspicious man kept on blackmailing Taylor by stating that he would leak the video to his wife..this has been mentioned on several occassions where 'wife' was specifically mentioned ..now I understand that one's wife can be mad if u r snorting coke ..but then I don't think it could be so bad that you would do anything so that she doesn't know ..so I think as someone mentioned it here ..it was not just coke there has to be hooker thing also somewhere ...(purely my guess) ..but i will never disregard Taylor for his contribution to zim cricket ..always been my favorite and will remain
It’s an interesting thought. Otherwise why the drama. Girls love Coke. There’s a 30% chance she does it with him. If it’s that alone.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

A small group of players are planning to (or already have? not sure) air their grievances with ZC/the board/the admin about the unprofessional behaviour of ZC officials and unprofessional public statements made in recent days, presumably regarding Streak and Taylor.

It's about to get tasty ladies and gents.....

Googly

Post by Googly »

If you want to limit your career opportunities here then short of burning something down, this is as a good a way as any.
They've timed it well though, it's all been said repeatedly already :lol: , the horse has bolted.

Googly

Post by Googly »

It will also have the opposite effect if there's a white guy involved, that will cause a fresh outburst.

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Googly wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:38 pm
It will also have the opposite effect if there's a white guy involved, that will cause a fresh outburst.
Two players extremely aggrieved by the Streak bashing article apparently. And 'behaviour of ZC officials online'.
No names, but I think judging from previous outbursts we can quite easily guess who the two are lol....

Donald

Post by Donald »

secretzimbo wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:41 pm
Googly wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:38 pm
Two players extremely aggrieved by the Streak bashing article apparently. And 'behaviour of ZC officials online'.
No names, but I think judging from previous outbursts we can quite easily guess who the two are lol....
So just the two individuals?
Yes i can imagine

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) »

secretzimbo wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:11 pm
Official ICC Anti-Corruption Report: https://resources.pulse.icc-cricket.com ... cation.pdf
Is this report authentic? It states that Brendan Taylor represented (and captained) Zimbabwe in 4 Tests.
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Satendra Singh, Delhi, India
Twitter: @drsitu