Zimbabwe XI to Play South Africa "A"

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
tej_27

Re: Zimbabwe XI to Play South Africa "A"

Post by tej_27 »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 3:44 am
tej_27 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 6:45 pm
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 3:54 pm

Jumping with one consolation victory :lol: fat pumkin, Zim A with 5 to 7 seniors should have whitewashed SA A 3rd string side
Why are you even in the group. A true fan will atleast celebrate such wins no matter how many losses they would have incurred. Earlier you were like zimbabwe with 5-6 national players still not winning against s.a now that they have won you are like zimbabwe playing with 5-6 national players so no big deal that they won. It's like both head and tails are yours.
True fan from an associate side enjoys a consolation win, not a full member test playing nation. Yes, Namibia an associate side with not so good FC structure beat SA side which had some good domestic cricketers and Zim A can't beat SA despite having 5/6 regular players of national side with plenty of exerience. You should feel some kind of shame in enjoying a consolation win, team like Namibia is beating them and Zim A with senior players are getting thrashed by them
Did you even check that southafrican team that toured Namibia ?? It had no popular names while this is a proper A team of southafrica also zimbabwe has been improving continously .they won matches against Pakistan srilanka recently. If you want them to start winning everything it won't happen and you should stop following the team

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
tej_27 wrote:
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 3:54 pm

Jumping with one consolation victory :lol: fat pumkin, Zim A with 5 to 7 seniors should have whitewashed SA A 3rd string side
Why are you even in the group. A true fan will atleast celebrate such wins no matter how many losses they would have incurred. Earlier you were like zimbabwe with 5-6 national players still not winning against s.a now that they have won you are like zimbabwe playing with 5-6 national players so no big deal that they won. It's like both head and tails are yours.
True fan from an associate side enjoys a consolation win, not a full member test playing nation. Yes, Namibia an associate side with not so good FC structure beat SA side which had some good domestic cricketers and Zim A can't beat SA despite having 5/6 regular players of national side with plenty of exerience. You should feel some kind of shame in enjoying a consolation win, team like Namibia is beating them and Zim A with senior players are getting thrashed by them
I think apart from Ngoepe, Lubbe and Cotezee everyone in Proteas team has played international cricket as well. Phelukwayo, Fortuin, Reeza, Klasseen, Dala, Lizaard Williams, Zondo, all have been internationals and Coetzee is one of their brightest young talent.

So it's not that they are losing to a mediocre team.

As for Namibia, we will know in a weeks time anyways.

Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

sam_ahm wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 8:34 am
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
tej_27 wrote:

I think apart from Ngoepe, Lubbe and Cotezee everyone in Proteas team has played international cricket as well. Phelukwayo, Fortuin, Reeza, Klasseen, Dala, Lizaard Williams, Zondo, all have been internationals and Coetzee is one of their brightest young talent.

So it's not that they are losing to a mediocre team.

As for Namibia, we will know in a weeks time anyways.

Still their numbers are no where near to Ervine, Raza, Chatara, Tiripano,

Googly

Post by Googly »

He gets attention on this site unfortunately. Hawking veggies is a thankless task.

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

CalZim wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 9:29 pm
Donald wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 8:42 pm
The Chivanga delivery and wicket at over 4.2 of the south africa innings was a sight to behold. A proper bully boy snorter that rose from a length alarmingly.
Only blessing can so that sort of thing or so i thought. Chivanga could be special
Still don’t like him, but I have got to admit it was a beautiful delivery and he does have talent. It’s such a shame it’s wasted on him.
I've heard he tries to bully some of the younger players. Sounds like a cunt

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

sloandog wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 6:19 pm
CalZim wrote:
Donald wrote:
The Chivanga delivery and wicket at over 4.2 of the south africa innings was a sight to behold. A proper bully boy snorter that rose from a length alarmingly.
Only blessing can so that sort of thing or so i thought. Chivanga could be special
Still don’t like him, but I have got to admit it was a beautiful delivery and he does have talent. It’s such a shame it’s wasted on him.
Not cool. Have you ever watched him bowl though? He might as well have 'Cunt' written on his forehead it's so obvious! Guy has got an attitude. He'd be an interesting option in a Test on a proper pacy wicket, but he doesn't sound nice.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Our very own Andre Nel. Not too much wrong with a giant fast bowler prone to violence surely? We need some of that.

Donald

Post by Donald »

sloandog wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 6:19 pm
CalZim wrote:
Donald wrote:
I would not sanction him from international cricket because he might not be a nice character. Axl rose is a complete arse but he is a talented Mofo so i let him off lol.
If he is a devisive character in the dressing room and causes issues with team dynamics and morale then that would be a different issue. At the moment he is among my 3 pacers for tests alongside ngarava and blessing

zimfan1

Post by zimfan1 »

Wonder if Blessing will be back for the Namibia series?

Donald

Post by Donald »

zimfan1 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 9:26 pm
Wonder if Blessing will be back for the Namibia series?
Whats the deal with him and ngarava
Injuries?