ZIMBABWE vs NAMIBIA T20I

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
sam_ahm

Re: ZIMBABWE vs NAMIBIA T20I

Post by sam_ahm »

slcricfan1 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 7:15 am
sam_ahm wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 7:14 am
Seriously what's wrong with this guy? You don't like ZC you just leave, what's the fun trolling a team that we obviously know has had several challenges in last 20 years.
Pretty elaborate troll too with all the paragraphing and stuff. Makes no sense. Really weird
Ya mate, I don't understand why people waste their time like this, surely there are better things to do in life.

secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by secretzimbo »

He’s probably sold all his stock by mid morning. Long afternoons to fill before he gets ready to go back to market the next day. 🌱🥔

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Meanwhile, 24 hours to go and still no squad announcement :lol:

Don’t you just love the level of contempt ZC has for its fans

Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

Zim selectors are getting haunted by Nepal tour results. Defeat in this series will crash Zimbabwe, so they are taking their time to field the best XI to protect their group.

This Namibia side is quite differant, they announced themselves pretty well in recently help T20 WC, won't be easy to defeat them.

Googly

Post by Googly »

slcricfan1 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 7:15 am
sam_ahm wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 7:14 am
Seriously what's wrong with this guy? You don't like ZC you just leave, what's the fun trolling a team that we obviously know has had several challenges in last 20 years.
Pretty elaborate troll too with all the paragraphing and stuff. Makes no sense. Really weird
A serious rickshaw accident left him with vegetable-like mental abilities. Cut him some slack :lol:
Living out of your rickshaw can't be easy.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 7:57 am
Zim selectors are getting haunted by Nepal tour results. Defeat in this series will crash Zimbabwe, so they are taking their time to field the best XI to protect their group.

This Namibia side is quite differant, they announced themselves pretty well in recently help T20 WC, won't be easy to defeat them.
The only haunting is from you and your doppelganger friend.
Go away.

Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

Googly wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:02 am
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:

Go away.
Feeling very bad you. You have gone mad seeing Zim getting brutally thrashed by associate nation and now started attacking and posting those useless long paragraphs with Zim schools name :D. Apply some ice

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

secretzimbo wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 7:28 am

This is just plain unprofessional by ZC. Even if you want to try out different players just name a 20 man squad. This is where you start to lose patience with ZC, they mess up small little things for no reason.

Marshmallow

Post by Marshmallow »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:10 am
Googly wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:02 am
Rajkumar Sharma wrote:

Go away.
Feeling very bad you. You have gone mad seeing Zim getting brutally thrashed by associate nation and now started attacking and posting those useless long paragraphs with Zim schools name :D. Apply some ice
Mm

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

sam_ahm wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:17 am
secretzimbo wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 7:28 am

This is just plain unprofessional by ZC. Even if you want to try out different players just name a 20 man squad. This is where you start to lose patience with ZC, they mess up small little things for no reason.
And yet they'll be scratching their heads confused wondering why only 200 people turn up at the ground to watch.