Zimbabwe Vs Namibia | 2nd T20I | 19th May 2022

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Zimbabwe Vs Namibia | 2nd T20I | 19th May 2022

Post by secretzimbo »

Another thing - we get absolutely no words or reaction from anyone involved. Even after wins.

I never see any quotes from the head coach or the captain in ZC’s website match reports. No interviews. No anything. We haven’t heard from either Rajput or Ervine for months.

No accountability at any level, and absolutely no interaction with the fans or the media. It’s dreadful. They wonder why they get less than 200 people turning up to watch!

Googly

Post by Googly »

Ya but what do u say?
We're in a rebuilding phase and we're going to take the positives out of this game. :lol:

Ratshit could at least give us some hot tips to bet on for the IPL games.

secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by secretzimbo »

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdvtA0CA8CC/ - He's still doing Indian media work and videos from his hotel room in Bulawayo. During a fucking international series where we are struggling.

If I ever disappear from this forum, it's probably because I've seen this prick on the street and been arrested for my acts towards him.

CholeZimbo
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by CholeZimbo »

secretzimbo wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 10:19 am
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdvtA0CA8CC/ - He's still doing Indian media work and videos from his hotel room in Bulawayo. During a fucking international series where we are struggling.

If I ever disappear from this forum, it's probably because I've seen this prick on the street and been arrested for my acts towards him.
:lol: