Afghanistan tour of Zimbabwe Jun 2022

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: Afghanistan tour of Zimbabwe Jun 2022

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

You are already a limited entity really feels sad for your excuses

The Robot
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by The Robot »

i am really disappointed with Zim performance against Namibia. Against Afghans Zim should announce strong & healthy Playing XI :

T Marumani, Innocent Mbangwa, W Medhevere, C Ervine, S Raza, Ali Aqil, Enamuel Bawa, Dalian Hondo, Brad Evans, N.Nungu, Chikanga
Robo to rule :oops:

Googly

Post by Googly »

CholeZimbo wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 8:35 am
Raj, what is your role on this forum? :lol:
These types are on every cricket page/forum. So many decent cricket sites have been completely ruined by their incessant bullshit. They have their own teams to support and yet here they are? It's the equivalent of one of us making nonsense comments about the Netherlands team in broken Dutch. Maybe they're there as well? They're like Covid, but hugely more annoying. I'm sure they have to wander past some free WiFi to post their crap as well.

Googly

Post by Googly »

The Robot wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 9:03 am
i am really disappointed with Zim performance against Namibia. Against Afghans Zim should announce strong & healthy Playing XI :

T Marumani, Innocent Mbangwa, W Medhevere, C Ervine, S Raza, Ali Aqil, Enamuel Bawa, Dalian Hondo, Brad Evans, N.Nungu, Chikanga
And here's the next prick, one has to believe they're one and the same because what are the odds of two retarded people having Internet access at the same time?

secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by secretzimbo »

Googly wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 9:13 am
The Robot wrote:

And here's the next prick, one has to believe they're one and the same because what are the odds of two retarded people having Internet access at the same time?
Lol they are the same. He actually admitted it some months back. Stoneman Returns and Yvmnaidu are also Raj. I think Doggy wound him up last year and he admitted he had 4 accounts :lol: :lol:

tej_27

Post by tej_27 »

Zimbabwe might lose T20 series ..but i am pretty confident about winning the one dayers . If played at full strength .muzarbani and ngarava on green HSC wicket are lethal combo. Williams has to be back for this series .

Terryalderman

Post by Terryalderman »

Googly wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 9:13 am
The Robot wrote:

That made me laugh! Wonder what kind of retardation this person has? Attention seeking, ADHD, Tourette’s to name a few.

secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by secretzimbo »

Whats all this I hear about the bus not turning up and players having to walk to the ground at the weekend? :lol: :lol: Is this legit or someone just stirring the pot?

They can't even organise a bus!!! It's comical :lol:

CholeZimbo
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by CholeZimbo »

secretzimbo wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 9:56 am
Whats all this I hear about the bus not turning up and players having to walk to the ground at the weekend? :lol: :lol: Is this legit or someone just stirring the pot?

They can't even organise a bus!!! It's comical :lol:
If you follow the Sables on Instagram, you can just see the gulf in class in terms of everything, management, branding, sponsorship, culture, preparation and surely results will come. Backing those boys to make the World cup just purely based on this. ZC is really killing the game. Failing the basics.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Who runs the Zim rugby board?