Afghanistan tour of Zimbabwe Jun 2022

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
sam_ahm

Afghanistan tour of Zimbabwe Jun 2022

Post by sam_ahm »

The series is reduced to 3 ODIs and 3 T20s instead of the 5 T20s originally planned and it has also been advanced by 10 days. Don't know what's the reason behind it.

Afghanistan have announced strong squads, may be they are trying out some new players in T20s bit ODI squad is absolutely full strength.

Afghanistan ODI squad: Hashmatullah Shahidi (C), Rahmat Shah (VC), Azmatullah Omarzai, Farid Malik, Fazal Haq Farooqi, Ibrahim Zadran, Ikram Alikhail, Mohammad Nabi, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Najibullah Zadran, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Rashid Khan, Riaz Hassan, Shahidullah Kamal, Yamin Ahmadzai, Zia ur Rahman Akbar

T20I squad: Mohammad Nabi (C), Najibullah Zadran (VC), Afsar Zazai, Azmatullah Omarzai, Darwish Rasooli, Farid Ahmad Malik, Fazal Haq Farooqi, Hazratullah Zazai, Ihsanullah Janat, Karim Janat, Nijat Masoud, Noor Ahmad, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Rashid Khan, Sharafuddin Ashraf and Usman Ghani

Donald

Re: Afghanistan tour of Zimbabwe Jun 2022

Post by Donald »

I think we have to plan for a fast bowlers paradise.

So plenty of green stuff for chivanga and co

Is blessing back for this series?????

Updates on ngarava appreciated ZC

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Donald wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 10:27 am
I think we have to plan for a fast bowlers paradise.

So plenty of green stuff for chivanga and co

Is blessing back for this series?????

Updates on ngarava appreciated ZC
Fazalhaq Farooqi would run riot on a greentop. Slight in stature, but athletically built, decent pace IIRC of 135-140, but really swings the ball well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Rajkumar Sharma
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Rajkumar Sharma »

With Umar Gul & the great Younis Khan taking over coaching role of Afghanistan, we can see a maturity & professionalism in Afghan players in this tour.Calm & composure factor can be seen in their batting which has been so far dominated by blind hitting. Umar Gul, can make their fast bowling dept lethal and this will make them more strong beside having world class spin attack

I dont think Afghans needs services of Rashid or Nabi anymore to defeat Zimbabwe, their second string can easily cause 3-0 & 3-0 damage to this associate side, enjoying full member status. Hope some new excuses are start getting prepared to save the ass of unskilled and proven failures. Making green tops will hurt the associate side more then Afghanistan, as they have some quality new talents in pace bowling department bowling at some good pace. Great to see the chinaman Noor Ahmad getting international call after making some good impression in T20 leagues.Yes, Farooqi is a talent bringing the bowl in & out with brisk pace, recently he troubled Bangladesh batters in asian track, and will be more lethal in Zim conditions after sharing dressing room with Steyn & co.for SRH in IPL.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Yeah the 25 year old u19's are pretty decent. There should be a penalty for that. They're as shameless as you are.

Rajkumar Sharma

You are the biggest shame here finding excuse throughout life span to save your ass

Under 19 loss - Other team player age is more.
Lost to Nepal - Nepal senior team played
Lost to Namibia - Dont have 6 players, Rajput is responsible

Googly

Post by Googly »

Vaj Vaj Vaj, maybe some is lost in understanding another language, but I suspect you're just stupid.

My pet hate was over age cheats, but you've eclipsed them.
I'm engaging a shit for brains vegetable vendor so I'm also a dumbass, but hey.
I never whined about Nepal, nor did I blame Ratshit for our losses, he's an opportunistic freeloader taking advantage of whatever deal has been struck with ZC and his handlers, because clearly that's what's in play.
I blame the Board for our woes and the guys that have kept them in play, which is everybody else :lol: . Nothing will ever change here whilst these guys drive the rickshaw. And they're not going anywhere. They'll make some small changes here and there to keep limping along, but their sole raison d'etre is to make money for themselves. I don't think they even watch cricket, they certainly don't know anything about it or they'd have fixed things, or the fixes are unpalatable and cost money which they're not prepared to spend.

Rajkumar Sharma

i am not suspecting...but i fully believe you are biggest stupid and had to clarify with your shit big paragraphs. Get some life from your fucking excuses

Googly

Post by Googly »

The big paragraphs must surely tax your limited abilities.

CholeZimbo
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by CholeZimbo »

Raj, what is your role on this forum? :lol: