1st ODI Zimbabwe v Afghanistan

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: 1st ODI Zimbabwe v Afghanistan

Post by secretzimbo »

Defeat for us today and the West Indies collecting all 30 points against the Dutch has more or less sealed our fate and ended our very slim hopes of automatic World Cup qualification.

Marshmallow

Post by Marshmallow »

Afghanistan increased their direct qualification too

tej_27

Post by tej_27 »

Afghani fans all over internet now don't want to play zimbabwe as they feel zimbabwe is too easy for them as a zim cricket fan it hurts ..and that is why I wanted zim to win odi series and prove them wrong

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Googly wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:23 pm
in his heyday

Kriterion is not with it at all. Still reeling from hotly defending the covid scam.

A 50% strike rate in a weak team is fine if you can change gear, but still acceptable if you see off the first 15 overs.
Same story with our lads struggling to rotate strike with low risk shots. Everyone shouts about it but it's not easy.
No need to be salty just because you've been getting Trumped by our boy Rajkumar. He's really giving you guys the MAGA treatment lmao replete with the racism. And sure enough you guys can dish it but can't even take an ounce of it back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Lol what? :lol:

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

https://fb.watch/drl_6PZY2t/

FINALLY! This is really good

Googly

Post by Googly »

secretzimbo wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:57 pm
Lol what? :lol:
He may well be Vaj's 5th personality. :lol:
I suspect its you that's salty after being scammed for the last couple of years :lol: That's a long time to be stupid, even for you.
That poor stuff he wrote I see you find amusing. What is it you don't like about my fellow countrymen?

TapsC2

Post by TapsC2 »

We are finished guys. I'm sorry to say it but I see it clearly now. At every level. The board , coaches and players. All of them. Useless bunch. They don't deserve the money they are on. All of them. It's only a matter of time now.

I was at the game live today for a few hours. The fans are there but there are disgruntled. The energy is extremely negative when you actually get to talking and hearing what people are saying. Yes they will celebrate a boundary or a good shot but everybody is asking the question now..
How did we get here?

These guys are not going to last long. Mark my words. Everybody can see clear as day who the problem is now.

TapsC2

Post by TapsC2 »

I think Afghanistan had 5 players in the IPL. Our best is only a net bowler. We are absolutely finished

Donald

Post by Donald »

TapsC2 wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:31 pm
We are finished guys. I'm sorry to say it but I see it clearly now. At every level. The board , coaches and players. All of them. Useless bunch. They don't deserve the money they are on. All of them. It's only a matter of time now.

I was at the game live today for a few hours. The fans are there but there are disgruntled. The energy is extremely negative when you actually get to talking and hearing what people are saying. Yes they will celebrate a boundary or a good shot but everybody is asking the question now..
How did we get here?

These guys are not going to last long. Mark my words. Everybody can see clear as day who the problem is now.
and who is the problem?