Dave Houghton Head Coach

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Zimco
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: Dave Houghton Head Coach

Post by Zimco »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:51 am
In Australia, we were always led to believe salaries are better in Australai EXCEPT the nursing industry, where Uk salaries dwarf Aussie ones, hence a lot of Aussies are poached to go there.
Nah i know grad nurses who couldn't get a job in Aus so went to UK but im pretty sure the jobs were paying more in Aus. The nurses are worked pretty hard here in hospitals (but probably also in UK) cause theres a shortage of experienced nurses and its stressful.
Last edited by Zimco on Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Googly

Post by Googly »

So how's this for stats
Average UK age 40. Average Zim age 18
Life expectancy UK 80. ZIM IS 60
crazy.

CholeZimbo
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by CholeZimbo »

Haha

CholeZimbo
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by CholeZimbo »

Here in South Africa it's getting shittier by the day. As a foreigner it's weird complaining about load shedding cause we grew up having it worse :lol: Also Zimbo's are generally just getting more and more disliked, trending on twitter in SA everyday, "Zimbabweans" :lol: :lol:

We have really had it tough as a nation :lol: battered everywhere, in all sports, my patriotism rests with the Sables now.

secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by secretzimbo »

^ Yeah the hate in SA towards especially black Zimbos is really intense.

I wish I knew enough about rugby to care about the Sables :lol: Just never been a sport I could get into. Being forced to play it in school and getting smashed all over the place put me off for life :lol:

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

sam_ahm wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:06 am
Until the end I was thinking SZ is somehow mistaken and Raj is not the Robot/Stoneman troll.. But now he has made it obvious. This is dissapointing because he could posted good stuff and that would have been welcomed. Now it is obvious that he was here only to troll. 🤦‍♂️
Also… why do you think he could have posted good stuff?
His ‘best’ contribution was either inane generic observations that even the most casual of cricket fans could make, or analysis that is completely at odds or ignorant of the political climate and history of ZC/Zimbabwe.
The last could be forgiven, except he lashed out at us when it was pointed out to him.
Secret started off pretty nice to him, I was the one that picked him as the troll. SZ gave him the benefit of the doubt at first.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

slcricfan1

Post by slcricfan1 »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:00 pm
sam_ahm wrote:
Until the end I was thinking SZ is somehow mistaken and Raj is not the Robot/Stoneman troll.. But now he has made it obvious. This is dissapointing because he could posted good stuff and that would have been welcomed. Now it is obvious that he was here only to troll. 🤦‍♂️
His ‘best’ contribution was either inane generic observations that even the most casual of cricket fans could make, or analysis that is completely at odds or ignorant of the political climate and history of ZC/Zimbabwe.
The last could be forgiven, except he lashed out at us when it was pointed out to him.
Secret started off pretty nice to him, I was the one that picked him as the troll. SZ gave him the benefit of the doubt at first.
Dude was posting like decent stuff at the start. And yeah it was basic but eh that can be forgiven imo. Quickly spiralled after a month or so though unfortunately

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Ya, I mean he posted decent stuff at the start. I really didn't understand why would anyone troll Zimbabwe, because we all know the troubled state ZC has been in after that 2003 WC, so the problems are obvious. I mean I've seen Indians and Pakistanis troll each other, Aussies and English... But this was hard to understand.

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

secretzimbo wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:46 pm
^ Yeah the hate in SA towards especially black Zimbos is really intense.

I wish I knew enough about rugby to care about the Sables :lol: Just never been a sport I could get into. Being forced to play it in school and getting smashed all over the place put me off for life :lol:
I’m very perplexed personally why rugby is continuously brought up in this forum. Everything is compared to Rugby. Never tennis, golf, soccer etc.

I’m a rugby fan of both codes myself, and played it at a high level, but I just don’t understand the continual mentions and comparisons.
Even made a sub forum for it on this cricket site.

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

slcricfan1 wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:03 pm
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:00 pm
sam_ahm wrote:
Dude was posting like decent stuff at the start. And yeah it was basic but eh that can be forgiven imo. Quickly spiralled after a month or so though unfortunately
What decent stuff?
I say it was just an attempt to restart and tone it back.

What people must understand, and spread this far and wide, is that this guys current troll incarnations were made on the back of him getting banned for blatant racism.
I’m not talking racial topics, or thoughts, but rants how blacks are monkeys and shit.
All rants in capital letters.

The mods should have Ip banned him.

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.