Players SWOT analysis of their own team

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
zimfan1
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Players SWOT analysis of their own team

Post by zimfan1 »

secretzimbo wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:10 pm
Whats with the Burl hate? :lol: From what I know he's a bit of a space cadet but harmless enough. On the field starting to contribute more as well!
Hahaha, I think his bowling is going to be key for us. If he.bowls we will qualify.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

zimfan1 wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:24 pm
secretzimbo wrote:
Whats with the Burl hate? :lol: From what I know he's a bit of a space cadet but harmless enough. On the field starting to contribute more as well!
Hahaha, I think his bowling is going to be key for us. If he.bowls we will qualify.
I've heard some stories about Burly :lol:

zimfan1

Post by zimfan1 »

sloandog wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:16 am
zimfan1 wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:24 pm
secretzimbo wrote:
I've heard some stories about Burly :lol:
He wouldn't get a DBS in the UK Sloan 🤣

Googly

Post by Googly »

He's an uber talented guy. Good golfer, great squash player and just an all-rounder. He needs to bat up front with instructions to play sensible shots from the get go, not come in with 5 to go needing 14 an over, he's totally wasted there and not particularly good at it either. You can't put lesser guys ahead of him and he's expected to mop up the fuck up they've created.

zimfan1

Post by zimfan1 »

Googly wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:38 am
He's an uber talented guy. Good golfer, great squash player and just an all-rounder. He needs to bat up front with instructions to play sensible shots from the get go, not come in with 5 to go needing 14 an over, he's totally wasted there and not particularly good at it either. You can't put lesser guys ahead of him and he's expected to mop up the fuck up they've created.
Number 5 would be the ideal spot for him. Open with Ervine and Wes, Williams 3 and Raza 4. Reggie and Shumba can come in at 6 and 7.