Zimbabwe vs Singapore T20 qualifier 2022

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: Zimbabwe vs Singapore T20 qualifier 2022

Post by Googly »

Having Chatara, Ngarava and Mazarabani in the mix is great because anyone who starts eating too many pies is now going to sit out. Add Evans into the mix if he ever gets his whitelisting lifted and these seamers are going to have to work hard to get the nod.
When you think Chats is done he keeps delivering.

CalZim
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by CalZim »

Chatara has found form at a perfect time for us, he just keeps delivering at the moment.

I think Ngrava is going to have to sit out again next game because nobody deserves to be dropped after that performance.

Just watched the highlights and that Chakabva run out was comical, he was looking good up to that point as well.

secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by secretzimbo »

Love this video on the ICC website of the groundsmen and people behind the scenes.

Fungai has been around for years and years, trying his best to keep grounds across the country in decent shape often with little to no budget and facing many challenges. Great guy.

https://www.icc-cricket.com/video/2673684

Googly

Post by Googly »

What I did find comical was at the opening ceremony seeing Kirsty Coventry trailing along as part of the entourage.

Googly

Post by Googly »

secretzimbo wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:06 pm
Love this video on the ICC website of the groundsmen and people behind the scenes.

Fungai has been around for years and years, trying his best to keep grounds across the country in decent shape often with little to no budget and facing many challenges. Great guy.

https://www.icc-cricket.com/video/2673684
Nice interview

Donald

Post by Donald »

I really want to see Marumani play tomorrow. ZC please cooperate and select the young swashbuckling batsman

Kallum

Post by Kallum »

I won't lie, having watched today I reckon selecting an extra seamer wouldn't be a bad call, the Singaporean batters looked so out of their depth against chatara and muzarabani and I wouldn't be surprised if the other oppo are likewise aside from probably NL

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

Didn't get a chance to follow much, but an excellent win! What a knock by Raza!

slcricfan1

Post by slcricfan1 »

Kallum wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:59 pm
I won't lie, having watched today I reckon selecting an extra seamer wouldn't be a bad call, the Singaporean batters looked so out of their depth against chatara and muzarabani and I wouldn't be surprised if the other oppo are likewise aside from probably NL
Once I watched Lahiru Kumara against the Netherlands and stuff in wt20 qualifiers, I realised anyone who is somewhat fast and skilful will be ver very hard to face for these lower sides. So I think its a very good call lol.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Was nice to see us be dominant for once and bully a small team as we should do. We didn't take our foot off the pedal which was nice. All the batters bar Wes contributed. We need more of this against these sides. We need to start thinking that we don't belong here and we belong with the big boys, and we need to start playing like it.