ZIMBABWE TOUR OF AUSTRALIA 2022

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Marshmallow

ZIMBABWE TOUR OF AUSTRALIA 2022

Post by Marshmallow »

Australia ODI squad:

Aaron Finch(C), Sean Abbott, Ashton Agar, Alex Carey, Cameron Green, Josh Hazlewood, Marnus Labuschagne, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, David Warner, Adam Zampa
Last edited by Marshmallow on Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yvmnaidu
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Re: ZIMBABWE TOUR OF AUSTRALIA 2022

Post by Yvmnaidu »

bring some uk based players for Zimbabwe..atleast bring andreodeendal, Dustin Melton, matigmu, nickwelch, Eddie byroom, Ballance, Nathan Gilchrist

Donald

Post by Donald »

Very much looking forward to see how our blessing and ngarava go on these wickets out in oz.

I would certainly play 8 bastsmen with the 3 quick bowlers of blessing ngarava and possibly chivanga?

karthicks10
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by karthicks10 »

Donald wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:48 am
Very much looking forward to see how our blessing and ngarava go on these wickets out in oz.

I would certainly play 8 bastsmen with the 3 quick bowlers of blessing ngarava and possibly chivanga?
I would prefer Brad Evans ahead of chivanga in 3 quick bowlers for an ODI.

Yvmnaidu

Post by Yvmnaidu »

bring new 5 fast bowlers & 5 batters should good for zim domestic league. win against big teams also zim became good again in 2003 before

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

SZ was right again, Naidu is also a fake troll account 😁 who is same as Robot, who is same as Stoneman returns, who is same as Raj.

Seriously what do you get by doing this? 🤦‍♂️

Googly

Post by Googly »

The Rickshaw serial killer. Deeply disturbed.

TapsC2

Post by TapsC2 »

They get to go to Australia 2 times in 3 months. How I wish we could get 1 batting reinforcement for that tour. Those kind of matches against what will be a really strong Australian side are the kind of matches where you can earn yourselves extra fixtures if you perform decently. These games and the India games are very important matches.

I just think the matches might be 6 weeks too early for us to bring in anybody. This fake euphoria of beating 5 associates in a row won't help either. The ODI qualifier will be as good as a mini world cup, we need to get stronger otherwise we are going to embarrass ourselves.

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

TapsC2 wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:26 pm
They get to go to Australia 2 times in 3 months. How I wish we could get 1 batting reinforcement for that tour. Those kind of matches against what will be a really strong Australian side are the kind of matches where you can earn yourselves extra fixtures if you perform decently. These games and the India games are very important matches.

I just think the matches might be 6 weeks too early for us to bring in anybody. This fake euphoria of beating 5 associates in a row won't help either. The ODI qualifier will be as good as a mini world cup, we need to get stronger otherwise we are going to embarrass ourselves.
Ill bet my left testicle that if one batter stands up and shines for Zim, they will get a BBL contract. Talent is getting scarce across the world.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

zimlover

Post by zimlover »

I have already bought my flights and accomodation for the Australia tour.
Accommodation in Townsville is not very expensive at the moment
Last edited by zimlover on Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.