Squad for Bangladesh T20s

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: Squad for Bangladesh T20s

Post by Googly »

It says it was a suicide bomber and 4 fans were injured. Players rushed into a stadium bunker! That's planning for problems right there.
You have to have shit for brains to be a suicide bomber in the first place, but to not manage to actually kill anyone makes you a special kind of useless.
Anyway thank a God (pick your own) that casualties were minimal. Seems that tensions are escalating there.

Donald

Post by Donald »

secretzimbo wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:22 pm
David Mutendera (Convenor), Prosper Utseya, Elton Chigumbura, Gavin Ewing
Two out of these 4 guys have big chips on their shoulders 😂😂

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

secretzimbo wrote:
Thanks.
Donald wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:53 pm
secretzimbo wrote:
Two out of these 4 guys have big chips on their shoulders 😂😂
Exactly my thoughts too :)

secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by secretzimbo »

https://twitter.com/kwirirayi/status/15 ... 5210345473

Love this. Larry spent the best part of a month criticising Rajput and calling for him to be sacked.

But obviously a memo from the board has finally gone out instructing him to post something positive :lol: And he duly complies :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
They're all so lame.

Googly

Post by Googly »

I've just seen on a tweet from a reporter-
The Houghton effect- just imagine the vitriol that would have been directed at ZC and Rajput if they had been the ones not to select Brad Evans as one of the replacements for Chatara/Mazarabani.

That's such a barbed comment with much innuendo.
This black white thing has to end.

Firstly this guy is claiming Houghton is the selector, or at the very least has a big say. I'm sure he does have a strong say, but can be vetoed and I'll bet he was. I doubt he pushed it anyway, I'm sure he's perfectly capable of reading the room.
He's laying his non selection on Houghton's doorstep and that's completely disingenuous, but we're so used to that. There's no reporter here with a shred of credibility :lol: What's wrong with Evans getting the same opportunities as the others?
Nyauchi and Chivanga have an economy rate of 12 and Evans' is 6. I accept it won't stay at that because he's only bowled a few overs.
I wish Nyauchi and Chivanga the very best, they give it everything and deserve success. But so does Evans!

This guy is saying people want Evans selected because he's white and its not even entirely directed at the whites because there aren't more than about 50 in the whole world that give a flying fuck about Zim cricket :lol: That ship has sailed under current leadership.
Black folk are even accusing their own mates of thinking whites are the answer and basically being traitors to their own. A white guy doing well clearly holds unholy terrors :lol:
If these guys with an agenda had any bottle whatsoever, and we know they don't, they'd give Evans his few games and pray for him to fail and smugly tell him to fuck off back to Rhodesia or England or whatever shit is in their heads. They're terrified he might do well is the reason. It's worth a shot, what are the odds of Evans being a quality international bowler?

Secondly there will always be vitriol against ZC, they've gotten us into this mess and there's NO way out. Big heads up- black guys also dislike them big time. Anybody who thinks ZC are doing good or are saving us is delusional. They've gotten rich, have cushy jobs and their only concern is that the money keeps magically arriving. They bizarrely get undying support from people that have an agenda or memories of goldfish or Stockholm Syndrome or whatever incurable affliction they may have. The agenda thing has not worked, it's been decades. A handful of rich people, chaos all around them and sycophants singing their praises for Tee shirts. Sad :lol:
Thirdly it appears some are sulking that under Houghton they got 5 wins on the trot. That's pure poison right there. They're so insecure they'll be buying juju to ensure we don't win again anytime soon. Its now clear there's ma jealous and there is such a thing as Houghton being too successful.
Relax boys, we're not beating India or Australia with this team so save your money. You can call for his head soon enough.

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Googly wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:56 pm
I've just seen on a tweet from a reporter-
The Houghton effect- just imagine the vitriol that would have been directed at ZC and Rajput if they had been the ones not to select Brad Evans as one of the replacements for Chatara/Mazarabani.
Two in one day! Pretty clear a memo has gone out to the 'journalists' to say something nice about Rajput then. Really is pathetic that these guys just toe the line, no questions asked.

The rest of your post is pure gold :lol: So much truth. And thats the important point - 95% of black fans hate the board too. ZC and their little cartel of sycophants like to ignore that fact.

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

This apparently 'officially sanctioned' supporters union that has sprung up this week is hilarious too. :lol:

Next they will set up an official 'players union'.....managing director Givemore Makoni :lol: :lol: :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

I haven't seen the supporters union?

Googly

Post by Googly »

They've commandeered Castle Corner which was commandeered 20 years ago? That one?
Fuck me. :lol: