Gary ballance bombshell switch

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Train Driver
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Gary ballance bombshell switch

Post by Train Driver »

I shall use my IQ to ask a simple question, what the fuck have the last 7 posts got to do with Gary Ballance? Take your 'woke' crap and your chest beating to the general thread where it belongs

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Train Driver wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:54 pm
I shall use my IQ to ask a simple question, what the fuck have the last 7 posts got to do with Gary Ballance? Take your 'woke' crap and your chest beating to the general thread where it belongs
Not sure who this was directed too, but I’m hazarding a guess it’s me. 8-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:07 pm
Shapiro having a higher IQ than me is funny…when is your Netflix comedy special coming out?

All Shapiro does is spout to-good-to-true stuff that makes no sense. If trickle down economics worked, then ZC admins making their 20K salaries should eventually lead to Logan Cup stalwarts getting more money. It’s like Mitch McConnell lamenting poor “candidate quality”. Might as well search for marital fidelity at a swingers club.

Put another way, your insistence that ZC admins get paid too much vs Logan Cup players is proof that these “anti-woke” theories are on borrowed time. The demographics simply can’t sustain it.
Shapiro is smart and has good sound conservative thoughts and theories but ideologically he’s still part of the parasitic Jew stranglehold that the west is being slowly crushed under.
Controlled opposition.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Flakeman wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:11 pm
secretzimbo wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:05 pm
Flakeman wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:44 am
Adam Theo is just such a naus. No idea why his tweets unfortunately always appear on my feed as I don’t even follow him, but my goodness me it’s painful reading.

I see he claimed he’s not sure on how he feels about Ballance returning because of the racism issue…He has also recently claimed he played for Mash Eagles at age group with the Curran’s when I’m 99% sure he couldn’t even make Hellenics 1st team on the reg, and they were hopeless! Rant over…
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think most of us agree mate.

It's when he tweets an 'EXCLUSIVE BREAKING NEWS FROM MY SOURCES' sort of thing 3 days after the same news has been on a whatsapp group or 5 days after it's been on ZCF or on the ground in Zim that gets me :lol:
Lol. His ego is massive. To be a whitey having seen all we’ve seen growing up in Zim and to still be woke afterward takes a special kind of grit and determination, I’ll give him that😂 I don’t know of many, but they exist among us. The fact that so many follow him speaks volumes on how far gone society is.
Theo is intellectually dishonest in his quest to be liked. He might think it’s noble but he’s sold his identity and truth.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

TapsC2

Post by TapsC2 »

More info on Ballance

https://www.herald.co.zw/national-team- ... -houghton/

Will most probably play for the Rocks as Houghton thinks they need more quality there. His contract starts on 1 January so he will start playing then. He isn't in Zim according to DH.

The door is open for others to come but they clearly state that Ballance is a special case. Nobody else getting that treatment which is good.

As for the names mentioned by the reporter he basically said everybody we talk about. Tawanda Muyeye for me is the only one who will never play for us. Read this and you will get why I say we should forget about him

https://www.newframe.com/tawanda-muyeyes-england-dream/

It's a real shame. You don't burn bridges the way he has when he actually has no idea how his career will turn out. They will never accept him at ZC with all the things he has said unfortunately. He also clearly states he will never play for Zim so we must move on

Googly

Post by Googly »

Good articles. Finally the lowdown when Ballance plays. Good to know he's been putting in the hard yards.

That Muyeye MDC thing is just a ruse he probably feels he has to perpetuate. The only way he was going to get a county gig was to go down this route. He was about 16 when he left and the government would not have viewed him as a threat. His utterances are a mere irritation to them. In fact they'd get mileage out of him coming back and making the right noises, that bridge is most definitely not burnt.
What was interesting was the claim that he brings up race and class in the Kent dressing room. That's a fine line he's treading aged 20 and could easily backfire. Nobody wants Malcolm X in the dressing room. Plus theres an extremely well respected and brilliant Carberry there just getting on with it. He needs to be careful. He's had quite a few opportunities and so far has flattered to deceive. The talent and drive is there, but he hasn't made his mark yet.
You get a rep for being a social justice warrior and then don't deliver at the crease and lose your contract there won't be another county that will risk another Rafiq disaster.
It probably guarantees Kent will be terrified of ever terminating him though :lol:

slcricfan1

Post by slcricfan1 »

Googly wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:06 am
Good articles. Finally the lowdown when Ballance plays. Good to know he's been putting in the hard yards.

That Muyeye MDC thing is just a ruse he probably feels he has to perpetuate. The only way he was going to get a county gig was to go down this route. He was about 16 when he left and the government would not have viewed him as a threat. His utterances are a mere irritation to them. In fact they'd get mileage out of him coming back and making the right noises, that bridge is most definitely not burnt.
What was interesting was the claim that he brings up race and class in the Kent dressing room. That's a fine line he's treading aged 20 and could easily backfire. Nobody wants Malcolm X in the dressing room. Plus theres an extremely well respected and brilliant Carberry there just getting on with it. He needs to be careful. He's had quite a few opportunities and so far has flattered to deceive. The talent and drive is there, but he hasn't made his mark yet.
You get a rep for being a social justice warrior and then don't deliver at the crease and lose your contract there won't be another county that will risk another Rafiq disaster.
It probably guarantees Kent will be terrified of ever terminating him though :lol:
Carberry has complained about racism before so I dont know if you can just say he`s 'getting on with it'

Googly

Post by Googly »

Ya but not at at Kent. He did have the one incident with an unnamed coach and county, but as a general rule you wait until you're gone before you complain or you're really going to get victimised.
Just been reading about him, had cancer twice, an 18 year career and is a helluva player.

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

I’m pleased he is going to Rocks, that makes a lot of sense as they have been pretty weak so far this season.

He was spotted having a net session with Mountaineers three weeks ago whilst visiting Zim/signing his contract.

One Logan cup match isn’t exactly great prep for a limited overs series Vs Ireland, but hopefully it’s enough. It will be an interesting reaction if he doesn’t perform and he has a Ben Curran-sequence run of form. But he’s a much better player, hopefully the lack of game time over the last few years won’t take long to overcome.

It’s still just great news !

Train Driver

Post by Train Driver »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:39 am
Train Driver wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:54 pm
Not sure who this was directed too, but I’m hazarding a guess it’s me. 8-)
Not only you, anyone and everyone who tries to hijack a cricket thread with that fucking stupid 'woke' word, personally I'm sick of 'woke' 'LGBT' and Meghan fucking Barkle :twisted: they belong in general discussion or, preferably, where the sun don't shine

As far as the thread goes, I think Ballance should be in the Rhinos squad again, somebody should be looking through the paperwork to see if he signed a contract in which he sold his ass to Rhinos for eternity, he's sure needed there nowadays