ZIMBABWE DOMESTIC T10

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
sam_ahm

Re: ZIMBABWE DOMESTIC T10

Post by sam_ahm »

I was impressed with Marumani in Australia, I think he showed that he belongs and definitely has the ability.

Any reason why some of the good performers from the last season like Matt Welch, Ali Hamid and Kevin Kasuza are not playing the T10 folks?

Marshmallow

Post by Marshmallow »

sam_ahm wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:32 am
I was impressed with Marumani in Australia, I think he showed that he belongs and definitely has the ability.

Any reason why some of the good performers from the last season like Matt Welch, Ali Hamid and Kevin Kasuza are not playing the T10 folks?
Kasuza and Ali playing the T10.But both are terrible in this tournament so far, especially Ali.

secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by secretzimbo »

Hamid and Kasuza have been playing.

Not sure about Welch. I hope he is still around.

Marshmallow

Post by Marshmallow »

Three consecutive 50 for Marumani, he just simply punishing the bowlers :lol:

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Some of this bowling and fielding is comically bad. But fair play to Marumani for cashing in.

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Okie folks, thanks for that info on Hamid and Kasuza!

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

You guys see a chance for Johnathan Campbell to make it to the national side in future? He has been doing fairly well and I think he is still very young. Good all round cricketer.

Yvmnaidu
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by Yvmnaidu »

gladiators club have good players. they should have play in domestic cricket to improve their skills. owen muzondo, Lennox chando, masimba marvotsanga these 3 players should get chances in domestic cricket

Marshmallow

Post by Marshmallow »

sam_ahm wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:33 pm
You guys see a chance for Johnathan Campbell to make it to the national side in future? He has been doing fairly well and I think he is still very young. Good all round cricketer.
Maybe he will be in the future plans of ZC that's why he stayed in Zimbabwe, even if he got a club contract in England?

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Marshmallow wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:55 pm
sam_ahm wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:33 pm
Maybe he will be in the future plans of ZC that's why he stayed in Zimbabwe, even if he got a club contract in England?
Pretty sure he works for his Dad's blueberry business. So no need to go overseas.

He's about 25 I think. He's a decent cricketer with bat and ball but I don't think he's done much so far that indicates he is international quality.