SEAN WILLIAMS RETURNS FOR GOOD

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
zimfan1
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

SEAN WILLIAMS RETURNS FOR GOOD

Post by zimfan1 »

i have just managed to get in contact with sean williams who has said to me through email and i quote

"my return to zimbabwe is for good and hopefully we can make a change to the cricket in zimbabwe..i will keep playing and so will the rest of the boys.
sean"

this is great news as looks like he will play for the long term

jimbo

Re: SEAN WILLIAMS RETURNS FOR GOOD

Post by jimbo »

Good detective work zim-fan. Hopefully he will figure in the Bangladesh/Kenya matches.

andrewn9

Post by andrewn9 »

Great news! Zim's middle order is crying out for a quality nudger and nurdler in the Graham Thorpe mould to help Taibu and Sean fits the bill perfectly. Well done Zimfan1! And good on Williams for getting back to you. I doubt many International cricketers would be so friendly.

zimfan1
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by zimfan1 »

thats exactly what i said to him

i told him to keep on playing and i thanked him for getting back to me when very few other cricketers would

alan132

Post by alan132 »

Hopefully Sean Williams will be picked at 3 or 4 and not come in to bat at number 7 with only a few overs remaining. :D

Detective RDS

Post by Detective RDS »

Its a great news that Sean Williams returned for good and intend to play for Zimbabwe for a longer period of time.I hope,he will be allowed to bat at no 3 or 4 spot.He is a class player and has a decent batting technique.He has played 26 ODIs and has got 7 ODI 50s,an average of 29.42 with a best score of 71.Its good really!He has played 16 first class matches,with a very good batting average of 45.51,9 50s and 2 100s with a best score of 129.He will surely be a batting star for Zimbabwe in the future years.

Kopje
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by Kopje »

This is great news!