Antum Naqvi

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Antum Naqvi

Post by secretzimbo »

Hilarious

Anashes

Post by Anashes »

Sure it is hilarious when there is logic and proof :D

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

I know more than you think boy.

Don’t make me embarrass you

Anashes

Post by Anashes »

Haha funny boy. You know everything, keep it up. We all love you boy :D

Without you this forum is soooo boring...

Anashes

Post by Anashes »

secretzimbo wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:31 am
I know more than you think boy.

Don’t make me embarrass you

And by the way you are embarrassing yourself... Unfortunately I don't have as much free time as you do but will keep myself free during a game so we can bash these players together 😂 by the way while we talk your best friend Naqvi is currently opening for Alex sports club in 2nd league in Harare... Have a look :o

Anashes

Post by Anashes »

TapsC2 wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:39 am
Anashes wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:24 am
Let's keep bashing Antum Naqvi... Hopefully he can read it and stop scoring runs and stop taking wickets. He is a shit all rounder. Agree that Byron was a better option. :D :D

http://ns50.jamaica-star.com/article/sp ... -ahead-cpl

This guy must have serious money to be a replacement player for Jamaica Tallawas.

And found this link as well...

https://fb.watch/iu-aEQgJGA/
I'm not going to lie. This is some strong evidence.
Well there is a lot on internet these days...

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Anashes wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:50 am
TapsC2 wrote:
Anashes wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:24 am
Let's keep bashing Antum Naqvi... Hopefully he can read it and stop scoring runs and stop taking wickets. He is a shit all rounder. Agree that Byron was a better option. :D :D

http://ns50.jamaica-star.com/article/sp ... -ahead-cpl

This guy must have serious money to be a replacement player for Jamaica Tallawas.

And found this link as well...

https://fb.watch/iu-aEQgJGA/
No one said you are shit. For sure you’re good enough to squeeze in on merit. But look at the detail of what people are saying here exactly.
And it was your stupidity playing the race card. This forum knows that tactic very well.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Anashes

Post by Anashes »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:40 pm
Anashes wrote:
TapsC2 wrote:

No one said you are shit. For sure you’re good enough to squeeze in on merit. But look at the detail of what people are saying here exactly.
And it was your stupidity playing the race card. This forum knows that tactic very well.
If you read the thread you will realize that I am not Naqvi... While the conversation was happening both these guys were actually out on the field and to be honest I don't think they have come to Zimbabwe to waste their time on this forum.

The point I have tried to make is that you have a lot of overseas players coming to play here and are taking up spots... Are those guys being paid or are they all paying...?? Let's leave the topic here as enough been said or we can keep crying. The guy has come here and created a record. We should learn to appreciate talent and try to
improve our own cricket and perform better then these overseas players

mnelson68

Post by mnelson68 »

Anashes wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:48 pm
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Anashes wrote:

If you read the thread you will realize that I am not Naqvi... While the conversation was happening both these guys were actually out on the field and to be honest I don't think they have come to Zimbabwe to waste their time on this forum.

The point I have tried to make is that you have a lot of overseas players coming to play here and are taking up spots... Are those guys being paid or are they all paying...?? Let's leave the topic here as enough been said or we can keep crying. The guy has come here and created a record. We should learn to appreciate talent and try to
Overseas players help with all standards of cricket , can only be a good thing to improve the competition

Anashes

Post by Anashes »

mnelson68 wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:54 pm
Anashes wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:48 pm
ZIMDOGGY wrote:

Overseas players help with all standards of cricket , can only be a good thing to improve the competition
Agreed, unfortunately the topic is Antum Naqvi and anyone who will try to defend this guy will be called Antum Naqvi... Haha funny, he will laugh or cry if ever he sees the stupidity 🤣 yes there are quite a few guys after him only but why no one has actually tried to dig up some facts. We have a lot of players from UK and other countries but they all seem to be paid. But Antum Naqvi must have paid to play while the guy seems to be better... But in all honesty Sikandar Raza was bashed around as well when he made his debut but thank God he has proven everyone wrong and is now our hero...