Zimbabwe Vs West Indies | 1st Test | 4-8 Feb 2023 | Bulawayo

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Zimbabwe Vs West Indies | 1st Test | 4-8 Feb 2023 | Bulawayo

Post by secretzimbo »

wen will ur citizens ship happen for play Zim team sir

Anashes

Post by Anashes »

secretzimbo wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:54 am
wen will ur citizens ship happen for play Zim team sir
Haha very funny, I am a 3rd generation Zimbabwean and no need to play cricket for Zimbabwe but you should come to Queens for social cricket with us.

By the way your friend Naqvi is currently batting for Alex sports club team in Harare in the Sunday comp. Maybe you should have a look at the score card :D :D

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

I don't give two fucks what your identity is you fucking retard.

Whether you are Antum or not, your sycophantic defence of a corrupt little bedwetter like he is embarrassing . You know little and if only I had less respect for the privacy of my good friend at Rhinos then I would happily post the evidence that would prove the contrary.

Now run along back to Queens, they need some more hands to help mop up this rain.

Iemand schaakmat sit — iemand zo vaskeer dat daar geen uitkomkans vir hom is nie

Crastle_cog

Post by Crastle_cog »

It's funny how Anashes went from being a player within the rhinos to being retired from local cricket some time back in a couple of days . :lol: :lol:

Anashes

Post by Anashes »

secretzimbo wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:16 am
I don't give two fucks what your identity is you fucking retard.

Whether you are Antum or not, your sycophantic defence of a corrupt little bedwetter like he is embarrassing . You know little and if only I had less respect for the privacy of my good friend at Rhinos then I would happily post the evidence that would prove the contrary.

Now run along back to Queens, they need some more hands to help mop up this rain.

Iemand schaakmat sit — iemand zo vaskeer dat daar geen uitkomkans vir hom is nie
Haha so now you don't give a fuck... So I suggest you and your friend find a corner and cry.... Just proves what kind of a fucking retard you are. I don't have to say anything anymore. Maybe you should find these overseas players and bash them up so your friend can get back in the team as he deserves it with his low average both in batting and bowling. Maybe with your expertise you can make him a better player.

Donald

Post by Donald »

Not bad this

Rain draws this match. Hopefully we have williams back for second test as well as blessing 😃

Anashes

Post by Anashes »

Crastle_cog wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:23 am
It's funny how Anashes went from being a player within the rhinos to being retired from local cricket some time back in a couple of days . :lol: :lol:
Well in all honesty I figured there are no rules and no threats behind the computer so I tried defending a guy with some proof and make it sound realistic without realizing that hatred towards others can't be changed. But you guys keep at it... At least I provided some evidence but some of you guys can't digest so I will leave it at that.

Let's hail king Sikandar Raza , love that guy :D

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Anashes wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:30 am
Crastle_cog wrote:
Well in all honesty I figured there are no rules and no threats behind the computer so I tried defending a guy with some proof and make it sound realistic without realizing that hatred towards others can't be changed. But you guys keep at it... At least I provided some evidence but some of you guys can't digest so I will leave it at that.

You provided absolutely zero new evidence - all the ‘evidence’ you posted about him being a good player or being a net bowler in Jamaica or his Grade record had been posted literally by myself or others in previous threads weeks earlier. You offered nothing, but keep convincing yourself you are a groundbreaking investigative journalist.
Others on this forum are genuinely well connected to the local game and unfortunately have to be cute about sources or revealing identities too much. If only it was as easy as posting ‘evidence’, then this conversation would have been killed off a long time ago.

Thanks for clarifying you are a lying shit faking an identity. Now go back to your ‘social cricket’ :lol:

Flakeman

Post by Flakeman »

Why is nothing happening? Nobody’s trying to dry anything, it’s all just useless as usual. I’ve got a grand on Zim to lose this haha. Sorry but our XI is awful for this game

Anashes

Post by Anashes »

secretzimbo wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:38 am
Anashes wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:30 am
Crastle_cog wrote:

You provided absolutely zero new evidence - all the ‘evidence’ you posted about him being a good player or being a net bowler in Jamaica or his Grade record had been posted literally by myself or others in previous threads weeks earlier. You offered nothing, but keep convincing yourself you are a groundbreaking investigative journalist.
Others on this forum are genuinely well connected to the local game and unfortunately have to be cute about sources or revealing identities too much. If only it was as easy as posting ‘evidence’, then this conversation would have been killed off a long time ago.

Thanks for clarifying you are a lying shit faking an identity. Now go back to your ‘social cricket’ :lol:
The fact is you can't digest the truth and as I suggested you and your little bitch can keep crying in a little corner of yours or go and start bashing all the overseas players. And if you have any balls you are welcome to come with your gang at Queens. We are very tolerant and happy to support you find a real job. Welcome