Moor And Nathen Waller Makes debuts

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
zimfan1
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Moor And Nathen Waller Makes debuts

Post by zimfan1 »

hey guys just like to point out two debuts of 18 year olds pete moor and nathen waller in the last round

dont know how many they scored but sounds promising that they are sticking around

maehara
Administrator
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Re: Moor And Nathen Waller Makes debuts

Post by maehara »

zimfan1 wrote:dont know how many they scored
The boys did good - 21 for Nathan Waller against Easterns, who put on a show for Centrals with his brother (they were the top two scorers for their side) - although they both failed to do much against Northerns on Saturday.

Peter Moor managed 30 for Northerns against Centrals, including 2 sixes.

zimfan1

Post by zimfan1 »

cheers from what i know about Zimbabwe cricketing circles moor is being touted as our great white hope so lets hope he sticks around as i believe they are both in there last year at school

aydee

Post by aydee »

Good to see that these two lads got a game, and Moor's debut was pretty impressive. As ever with emeging (white?) players, it has to be a question of wait and see if they will stick around long term. Hopefully these guys will get a good run in the Logan Cup.

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

Vermeulen, Moor, Coventry, Chinyengetere, Takarusenga and Kahiya would be the ones I would follow keenly during this year's Logan Cup. And of course, hoping that Brendan Taylor returns, he would be on the radar as well.

zimfan1

Post by zimfan1 »

im fairly hopefull that all these players will play in the logan cup and prove there quality

im looking forward to the under 19 world cup next year as to be honest we were rubbish last time but hopefully this time we will be more prepared

Detective RDS

Post by Detective RDS »

I also want to see all these players playing in the Logan Cup.

Good to see that young players are coming out likes of Peter Moor,Nathen Waller.Moor made a good List A debute scoring 30.Nathen Waller is the brother of Malcolm Waller.I think there is a lot of potentiality in him which will reflect in coming years.

Hope that Brendan Taylor will return and participate in the Logan Cup.Want to see Vermeulen putting some big scores which were missed in the Faithwear series.Charles Coventry will be an another player to watch out for.

I am also interested to see how Douglas Hondo does in the Logan Cup.6th in the list(3rd as a pacer) with 7 wickets at 18,that was not a bad performance of him in the Faithwear Cup.