Women

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Women

Post by secretzimbo »

Vanuatu? Vanu fucking Atu?!?!?!

The board didn’t think Brent’s salary demands were value for money.

Nice one.

secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by secretzimbo »

If it wasn’t for cricket I genuinely wouldn’t even know Vanuatu existed.

Absolutely fucking horrific result. People don’t care about the women’s results but really that result should be a resigning matter for the entire board!!!

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

secretzimbo wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:51 pm
If it wasn’t for cricket I genuinely wouldn’t even know Vanuatu existed.

Absolutely fucking horrific result. People don’t care about the women’s results but really that result should be a resigning matter for the entire board!!!
Agreed.

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

I don't know what went wrong there, obviously the women were doing well recently. This is as shocking as it gets.

CholeZimbo
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by CholeZimbo »

😅 you are a top fan mate @sam_ahm

Pat_Bee

Post by Pat_Bee »

:lol: :lol: :lol: just wow.

No farms for these girls.

Pat_Bee

Post by Pat_Bee »

I’m absolutely devastated :lol: hope Naqvi has a few sisters

Pat_Bee

Post by Pat_Bee »

I’m so not done with this. Would previously cut the lady chevs some slack as seems to be the modern ICC way :roll: :roll:

Nah that was the worst cricket I’ve literally ever seen. Far worse than Eagles’ 16 all out vs a Stokes-less Durham.

ZC should just knock the whole operation on the head and send the girls back to from whence they came.

There’s an alarming number of the squad with the old Wez syndrome thinking they’re god’s gift to cricket because they’ve earned some mediocre central contract and they believe the hype and stuff.

I’ve tried to champion the women on here knowing full well nobody gives a stuff really :lol: :lol: who can get behind a team who get hammered by a country that nobody has even heard of though? Let yourselves down girls.

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Yeah, I think people are not realizing the magnitude of this loss. This has got extensive coverage on social media such as X. Even people generally don't follow Women's cricket are reading the news that "Vanuatu have beaten Zimbabwe".

The kind of pounding ZC's image has taken by the defeat is immeasurable. Even though the men's team has nothing to do with this, it could still have a very negative impact on them.

Pat_Bee

Post by Pat_Bee »

106 seeming a mountainous chase lol the men would struggle also to be fair :lol: