Zimbabwe Vs Uganda | ICC T20 Qualifier | 26 November 2023

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Pat_Bee

Re: Zimbabwe Vs Uganda | ICC T20 Qualifier | 26 November 2023

Post by Pat_Bee »

Jemisi wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:04 pm
we're the West Indies of this tournament 😔
Were they out three games in? :lol:

Pat_Bee

Post by Pat_Bee »

sixes fan wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:11 pm

2: Throw money at Byrom, Higgins, Cartwright etc straight into the national setup. The downside of it is bringing in those 6-7 players 99% will be white and Utseya and Co are against it.
Getting Muyeye back would be the biggest coup since 2017 but have ZC got the bollocks to go on a heist so crazy?

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Fuck me. The guy on the last page reeling off random names of guys who haven’t even played for years :lol: :lol:

Reminds me of Stoneman/Rajkumar :lol:

Ryan Murray, Malcolm Lake and Liam Roche are the answer to all our problems :lol: :lol: :lol:

Christ

sixes fan

Post by sixes fan »

secretzimbo wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:39 pm
Fuck me. The guy on the last page reeling off random names of guys who haven’t even played for years :lol: :lol:

Reminds me of Stoneman/Rajkumar :lol:

Ryan Murray, Malcolm Lake and Liam Roche are the answer to all our problems :lol: :lol: :lol:

Christ
:D :D Yes you mean my comment, but they are all still involved in cricket if you didn’t know 😃😃

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Not aimed at you sixes, but the worst thing about when we lose is that we end up with the

'ryan murray shud in zim team n zim will win. zim cricket v racist too many quota need pick white man like malcum lake, ryan murry, max welsh, bread evins, andrew oddendal in zim team plz sir'

I've already seen it on social media several times this afternoon :lol:

Pat_Bee

Post by Pat_Bee »

sixes fan wrote:
: selection is still crucial though it makes no sense when you see them sending Roy Kaia, Mutombodzi, Gumbie, Tsiga, Shumba etc .
Bro our best side got schooled by Uganda. Our A side needs some senior players or it would be 34 all out and chased inside the powerplay. You take the gamble those boys might at least drag out a full 20 or 50 over game. The young guns will learn nothing if they aren’t getting the time in the middle. This does need to be a balance though.
Last edited by Pat_Bee on Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pat_Bee

Post by Pat_Bee »

secretzimbo wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:45 pm
Not aimed at you sixes, but the worst thing about when we lose is that we end up with the

'ryan murray shud in zim team n zim will win. zim cricket v racist too many quota need pick white man like malcum lake, ryan murry, max welsh, bread evins, andrew oddendal in zim team plz sir'

:lol: :lol: That’s bang on the money! They still harp on about PJ Moor like him signing three years of his life away to Ireland just never happened.

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

sixes fan wrote:
We already have Bennet, Muyeye, Myers, Frost, Booth, Bawa, Roche, Matigimu, Schanderndoffs, Munyonga, MattWelch etc all very capable players
Muyeye is a literal refugee in England. More chance of me playing for Zimbabwe.
Myers and Bawa are at university overseas and playing very little to no cricket of note/high standard.
Frost is Irish.
Booth?!?!
Roche hasn't been seen for years.
Same for Matigimu. Playing at no serious level.
One of the Schadendorf's is under contract elsewhere and the other one has only played a couple of professional matches in his life.

Can we at least be realistic with suggestions and posts?

sixes fan

Post by sixes fan »

secretzimbo wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:45 pm

Ohh i get you, i usually skip all those comments 99% are Indians, Pakistanis etc. I share their enthusiasm for ZC to succeed though 😂😂

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

Pat_Bee wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:12 pm
Jemisi wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:04 pm
we're the West Indies of this tournament 😔
Were they out three games in? :lol:
pretty much