Missing members thread

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: Missing members thread

Post by Jemisi »

I'm here still.

I'm posting less. I find that a T20 gives much less room for input. If we ever play a test I'll be more on board.

I don't think Crimson is fully gone.

I do miss the general positivity in the old days. We engaged with the misery that is a Zimbabwean fan's lot in a way that is different to the current vibe of the forum.

We certainly miss the admins too.

Still keeping up some stats.

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

I just exchanged messages with Crimson the other day. He has grown a bit weary of cricket and Zimbabwean cricket in particular. He also got annoyed with a few ZCF posters.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

When was the last time Crimson posted?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

We feel annoyed by many people in life. I never believe in quitting something I like because of some idiots.

Pat_Bee

Post by Pat_Bee »

Ya, there’s some right jerk wads on the board these days hey.

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

I’m still alive fam,

My love for cricket has certainly been on a slow but steady decline ever since covid and the obsession of franchise cricket. Turning on the tv to only see Ind/ Aus/ Eng play has also played a part.

Missing out on the CWC was a killer blow for me, I really didn’t want to think about cricket after that. I didn’t follow the Afro 10 crap, and I’ve only been keeping an eye on Zim games recently, but I did watch the Uganda & Nigeria games.

I also welcomed my son to the world 3 months ago, so he keeps me busy and I struggle to stay up for games these days.

I think I’ve checked the forum 2-3 times since the CWCQ, just don’t have the time nor the love anymore. I do miss some members, but many I don’t which is probably half the reason I’ve stayed away.
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

This forum will be dead for a while now, Zimbabwe failing to qualify for yet another WC, where even the likes of Uganda are qualifying is probably the final nail in the coffin.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Whats become of Dr Situ? I remember he went into every game genuinely believing ZIM were the better side and were sure to win.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Pat_Bee

Post by Pat_Bee »

sam_ahm wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:37 pm
This forum will be dead for a while now, Zimbabwe failing to qualify for yet another WC, where even the likes of Uganda are qualifying is probably the final nail in the coffin.
:lol: :lol:

Pat_Bee

Post by Pat_Bee »

20 team World Cup and not made it :lol: :lol: :lol: jeez ZC stink