ZC Changes

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Donald

Re: ZC Changes

Post by Donald »

Maybe there would have been a mass exodus if rajput came into the fold including raza. There might be a bit of window dressing going on at the moment.

secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by secretzimbo »

I'm not sure where the Rajput rumours even came from, I actually haven't seen such rumours other than here and I think even a temporary return would be exceptionally unlikely even if he was the last living coach on earth.

As for the Hamilton & Houghton sacking rumours - we really should all have learnt our lesson long ago not to believe Adam 'I once played for Zim U19's' Theofilatos :lol: :lol: He's as connected as an Amish village.

Pat_Bee

Post by Pat_Bee »

The rumours came from mawoza’s sock puppet account. Somehow infiltrated ZCF.

Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by 55727835 »

eugene wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:36 pm
Nick Welch is likely in some serious trouble, definitely looks like him in the photos. Given his struggles in the Africa T20 perhaps he won't be missed too much?
Can't find these photos anywhere- have they been deleted? Is there a link floating around?

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

55727835 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:11 am
eugene wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:36 pm
Nick Welch is likely in some serious trouble, definitely looks like him in the photos. Given his struggles in the Africa T20 perhaps he won't be missed too much?
Can't find these photos anywhere- have they been deleted? Is there a link floating around?
I think they have been taken down. Like most things in Zimbabwe, I imagine there is more to this situation than meets the eye.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

I'm losing hope quite fast on ZC.

Googly

Post by Googly »

The pictures implying there was a hit and run and assault and the authorities are looking for the guys in the picture is sketchy . Firstly you can find the name of any white guy in Zimbabwe in under 5 minutes so that's not a legit police post, it's someone who knows exactly who he is and he's hardly on the run. They're a well known family and NW is basically a public sporting figure and can be contacted by anyone within minutes.

That's somebody with an agenda using long distance karate on social media because they bit off more than they could chew. Similar posts are circulating in the UK.

I'm reliably informed NW was actually set upon first, which in this instance was clearly an error. The hit and run allegation was a fender bender in a car park that caused the fracas and which he drove away from to prevent further problems. Bruised egos and public figures and a general public that lap up people's misfortunes.

zimfan1

Post by zimfan1 »

Will be very interesting to see whether NW turns out in the Logan Cup tomorrow. Assuming that it is starting tomorrow.

Googly

Post by Googly »

The one post says he's fled to UK, but the UK and Leicestershire police have been alerted and are waiting to capture and extradite him so indeed it will be very interesting.