Best wicket this year

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Best wicket this year

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

Who remembers: Ray Price vs Bangladesh

Zimbabwe in desperate need of a breakthrough, so Price walks on to the pitch literally one step away from the line. Price then delivers off one step, OUT leg before!

That was a fantastic wicket, Price used his experience to deceive the batsman. I'd never seen anything like it before :)

zimfan1
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Best wicket this year

Post by zimfan1 »

i think the one dabengwa got raqibal hasan out with in the first odi of the tri nations series when bangladesh were 110 odd for 4 and the partnership was taking the game from Zimbabwe

he tossed it up nicely flighted and skidded on with the arm and deceived hasan who tried to whip the ball into the leg side, this wicket swung the game back in our favor

Detective RDS

Re: Best wicket this year

Post by Detective RDS »

brmtaylor.com admin wrote:Who remembers: Ray Price vs Bangladesh

Zimbabwe in desperate need of a breakthrough, so Price walks on to the pitch literally one step away from the line. Price then delivers off one step, OUT leg before!

That was a fantastic wicket, Price used his experience to deceive the batsman. I'd never seen anything like it before :)
I can remember that.It was just an outstanding delivery!The batsmen was Raqibul Hasan who was batting well.One step delivery bowled by LEGEND Pricey.Incredable!